The Temple Bar - Takin steps that make ya feel dizzy....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is a great, great video...maybe the best I've seen in years, and it's obvious they did it in one take. Great stuff!!!

As for my walker...it's all rusted and squeaky without you to oil it up for me...:sad:

:lol:

Yes, yes Bri my Angel!!! My darling, sweet, innocent Bri!!!

I miss tre and where is Zoot...not that having you all to myself isn't great, but it's fun when the bar's a hopping you know.

Hey I have a treadmill wanna come do that O.K. Go video with me? :hmm:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I miss playing with Poodle, he's just not on enough anymore...

And I can think of better ways to get some exercise. :sexywink:

Are there pics of you on said treadmill?
You should re-enacte the video! :happy:

Yeah the Zootster is a funny dude, huh? I like him :yes:

And me on the treadmill...no pics...I should re enact that vid!!! That's just a great video.

I've recently developed an infatuation with that singer from Evanescense...strange..I'm too old for celebrity crushes...:shame:

~BrightestStar~ said:

And I can think of better ways to get some exercise. :sexywink:

How did I totally skip that line? :shrug:

I'm too old for that kind of exercise...unless I get some oxygen ever 5 minutes. Then I'm OK...oh, and I need some blue pill too...oh and a defibulator too...then I'm good to go. :yes:

Not sure you can handle all that.

You know that video is so cool...I even downloaded that song from iTunes because I love the video so much.

However that sounds like work, and I'm not so good with work. I mean if we ever hooked up you'd be the breadwinner. 'Cos as much as I try I can never win bread. :sad:

Someone served me something the other night. It was vodka with either some peach flavoring or peach vodka, I don't know. He said it was a cocktail, but it was :drool: I'll have that!

Bri do you know that drink? I'm terrible with mixed drinks anymore (as far as what is what and what to put in them)...however, I can mix killer drinks when I know the ingredients...they're potent, but you'd never know. It's a gift from God I think...:yes:

Back
Top Bottom