The Temple Bar - Takin steps that make ya feel dizzy....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:uhoh:

I like my t-shirts :D

Lila when do you think The Pogues will take stage? If it starts at 8

I'm coming straight from class probably ditching half the class

Forgive me...I see that the Red line is all Bono's...I'm just sorry he has to go on Oprah to promote (but I see why as all the moms will watch it and be truly inspired...by Oprah's committment to it :yuck: )

Let it go Reggie...let it go....I've gotta keep repeating that....

Kat put on the T-shirt and then take a pic and post :applaud:

:drool:

I'll take the Guinness :drool:

Nope we're going on different nights, different venues in different counties with different people

that's if she even goes :tsk:

:lol: I called Ponkine an annoying fuck and then agreed with his viewpoint!

Doing great here! Friday!!! :love: :drool: :combust: :rockon: :faint: :dead:

um.. also I don't have to go to work tomorrow (like some saturdays) so double the parttttay! :dance:

Anyway, how're you?

Hey RB!!! :hug:

Hi RB...:cute:

I'm good Zoot...however I've got two meetings in the next hour :barf:

Then I'm going home and get :drunk:!!! Or a little tipsy and wait for Bri and Snow and VP and Kat and Lila and ???? and whoever else wants to wallow in my stupidity!! :yes:

ok I saw zootles called ponky an annoying fuck- which thread is this in? it sounds utterly hilarious but I have a fear it might be in EYKIJDWIO or whatever that forums called, and I'm really scared of that place. :yikes:

link? :hmm:

:wave:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Hi RB...:cute:

I'm good Zoot...however I've got two meetings in the next hour :barf:

Then I'm going home and get :drunk:!!! Or a little tipsy and wait for Bri and Snow and VP and Kat and Lila and ???? and whoever else wants to wallow in my stupidity!! :yes:

:drool: :sexywink:

back from dinner
chips and guac :drool:

actually I have no opinion either way about new U2 vs old U2. well I have an opinion probably, but I'm too lazy to figure out what it is or articulate it. it's just all the repetitive as hell fighting. :sad:

seriously going in that place, its like going into some sort of time warp.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Her TV show is mental masturbation in the absolute worst and most open way I've ever seen. Talk about aligning yourself with the truly important figures of the day?!?!?! Then she gives away a car, or a truckload of cosmetics to HER audience and she's seen as altruistic...:barf:

We really do speak the same language!! :love:

Gotta go for a bit, but I'll be around later. :flirt:

Have a great weekend, Thora! :hug:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom