The Temple Bar - Takin steps that make ya feel dizzy....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, because all of the irritating people you have to deal with will make it drag....:ohmy:

Then you'll get called into a meeting that the subject is nothing dealing with your job...and then lunch will get cut short because so and so manager needs the stats right away and then....:eyebrow:

I'm a breath of fresh air, huh...

:lol: Sounds like something that would happen to me!

So far everything's been fine. Busy, but fine. All the clients I've dealt with today have surprisingly been really nice, and actually fun to talk to. That's really out of the norm, so I hope the day continues like this. :)

I'll definitely be going to the Gap this weekend! :yes:

So Bono's going to be on Larry King. :hmm: Too bad I don't get that channel, and my friend who I'll be visiting this weekend doesn't get it either. Oh well. :)

Open a Gap card and save 15% :happy:
Though my purse is a lot lighter :mad:

And Oprah has nothing to do with The Gap, as far as I know. This isn't "Oprah crap", Reggie. This is the RED Campaign and product. Where the hell you been? Under a rock? :madwife:

:wink:

I was there first thing this morning and bought a few things. I had a gift card from last Christmas :heart: thanks big brother

I didn't realize there would be such a variety and I love it all.

*starts a christmas list

Oprah's name is attached to it...somehow someway it is and that when I go :yuck:

Sorry to :rant: but she more egomaniacal than Bono ever was (even during the Joshua Tree years)!!! Her TV show is mental masturbation in the absolute worst and most open way I've ever seen. Talk about aligning yourself with the truly important figures of the day?!?!?! Then she gives away a car, or a truckload of cosmetics to HER audience and she's seen as altruistic...:barf:

OK, now back to regular programming...:yes:

Wow, kat snuck in her during my Oprah rant!! :up:

And as for the AIDS campaign I'm all for it...:yes: It's truly God's work...my hat's off to Bono! :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom