The Temple Bar - Takin steps that make ya feel dizzy....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Having beers bought for me and Kat...:drool:

Stocking up :up:

My aunt & uncle are coming tmw for two weeks and staying with me, so I figure I'll be at the LCBO all morning tmw:drool:

I should maybe buy some food for them too...boring!!

I hadn't been to the booze barn in a while, so I bought a coupla cases of beer, some rum and two bottles of wine. I think I have enough to last me for a while. :D

I tend to buy all my own Guinness :( Actually I don't think I've ever accepted a drink from a stranger :der:

Lake Tahoe :love: what a beauuutiful place

I wonder how many would actually be able to make it to NY?

Kat...I think after your Vegas Guiness pic even I want to buy you one!! I promise I won't spike it (if that's why you don't accept from strangers)

Bye Thora :wave:

No Tahoe...NYC!!!!!

why can't you go reg?

I'd accept one from you Snow :sexywink:

it's not about it being spiked I just feel weird like I'd owe them something and I don't like that : paranoid:

See Lila's post...it's all the about the $$$ in my house...and since I'm just a lowly public servant (and married with kids :shh:) it's hard for me to justify...that's all.

I'd love to go and hang out with all y'all! :yes:

P.S. kat if I bought you a Guinness, hell ya you'd owe me somethin'...:shifty: don't know what that'd be, but it be something :wink:

redkat said:
why can't you go reg?

I'd accept one from you Snow :sexywink:

it's not about it being spiked I just feel weird like I'd owe them something and I don't like that : paranoid:

oooohhh:flirt:

You might owe me something...:sexywink:

j/k...I'd make you do some more posing with it though!!

Poor Reg & Lila :(...start a fund or something :yes:

tincup.jpg

redkat said:
Lila is going to hawaii she gets no sympathy :grumpy:

:madspit:

I charged it - and am probably still paying it off :|
Mind you I haven't had a vacation in ages, and there's no plans in the near future either :(

never been to New York :mad:

Did I mention termites? Yeah, back in April when I couldn't afford to fumigate then. Wonder how long we can go...

shit I thought you tented? :ohmy:

I had to treat before we sold. Thankfully we didn't need to tent.

I've never been to NY either that's why it's so tempting

No, we couldn't afford to. And about the same time I had to buy a new work computer because mine basically died. And it was using Windows 95, so....

Damn debt! :mad:

Back in September 2001 I thought about trying to catch U2 in NY on the Elevation tour. My friend offered me a place to stay and could probably have gotten tickets. Then 9/11 happened, and I thought I would be happy & safe to stay in S.Calif. to see them

you gotta treat the termites or the damage will multiply.

It had only been two years since we'd last treated and we already had them in several places. :angry:

^if you just "treat" they might come back. You have to tent. And then the company offers guarantees or something. Like they will come back and re-do for free or something. Hubby has been watching, and they weren't over the entire house. In a couple of main areas. But we just don't have $2500 to tent at the moment, and other loans to pay... He may call them shortly to recheck the status :huh:

oh, and I edited my last post too (about NY)

Holy crap...we don't have termite issues here...:ick:

I have lots of other issues...just not termites:wink:

I've never been to a blue crack thing...that's why I want to go.
NY is amazing..I've been a lot, and never get tired of it. I've never stayed in a hotel though...that'll be a challenge...trying to find something reasonable. Charging for sure :up:

Back
Top Bottom