The Temple Bar - Takin steps that make ya feel dizzy....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yup. I'm going to Seattle to visit one of my best friends and also to see my grandma for a little bit as well. :D Should be wonderful!

What about you?

That sounds very nice!! :yes:

Well, I'm kind of stuck to my homework... :sigh: School's gonna pretty busy these next weeks.... But hey, after that I will have a week off!! :happy:

That's too bad. But you must be looking forward to the week off coming up! :D When I was in school I always looked forward to those weeks off.

Hey GG! I pop in here every now and then. :)

Good Thora....sorry about the delay...I was checking out a dating site and got all caught up in the absolutey riveting ....

drivel on it.

How is your day?

Seriously? My family wants to go back (we went in April of this year)....that sounds cool. However, in order to assure that I'd be able to attend we should all go up to Lake Tahoe for a winter/ski weekend (even though I don't ski).

Now that'd be fun!!! :applaud:

Hi Snow!!! :love:

snowbunny00774 said:
Good Thora....sorry about the delay...I was checking out a dating site and got all caught up in the absolutey riveting ....

drivel on it.

How is your day?

:lol: It's kicking ass right about now! So awesome! I got a raise this afternoon, and I'm being considered for an awesome new position at work. And, I just got the most hilarious email evah! So funny! I'm in a really good mood right now. :D

Awesome Thora!! :applaud:...congrats on the raise and new opportunity, that's fantastic!!

I think you should spend your raise on the ITTH thing I may or may not be going to :shifty:

snowbunny00774 said:
Awesome Thora!! :applaud:...congrats on the raise and new opportunity, that's fantastic!!

I think you should spend your raise on the ITTH thing I may or may not be going to :shifty:

Thanks! :D

That would be fun, but I already have plans for that weekend. It sounds fun though!

I'll be spending some of it on my Christmas vacation, that's for sure! :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom