The Temple Bar: Stuff and All That UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UberBeaver

Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

One day I'm going to meet Doozer and I'm going to have no idea how to react.

true story.

Night nsw.

really? this is the best you could for this thread? where's that philly kid, he should've done it.

I totally want to start a thread in B&C about the Gilmour dvd. But there's no point really, because like 3 people will reply before it sinks into oblivion, because they're all asshats with no taste. Le sigh.

VintagePunk said:
I totally want to start a thread in B&C about the Gilmour dvd. But there's no point really, because like 3 people will reply before it sinks into oblivion, because they're all asshats with no taste. Le sigh.

I'd say, on average, on non-IO or LS threads, I average 2 posts per topic started. Basically, if I have a point, no one wants to talk. If I'm preaching about thought quarks and smilies, I get 50 responses. It's crazy.

Post it up. I get good info from a topics I don't post in.

UberBeaver said:
I thought I captured the spirit of the moment quite well. WTF?

Did you see the Battel video with Super Wrong, yet? This is the last time I'm going to ask. :angry:

i watched about 3.5 of them is superwrong the one with the fan with the roses that got knockede out right away and the announcer dude noxious hads to replace him?

Good stuff. I think you should be a big superwrong fan and bring flowers.

snowbunny00774 said:

i watched about 3.5 of them is superwrong the one with the fan with the roses that got knockede out right away and the announcer dude noxious hads to replace him?

Good stuff. I think you should be a big superwrong fan and bring flowers.

Yep, that's him. I like his moves and his attitude. :D If he's there I'll totally root for him.

78! What's up? How's the baby? Mine is teething which means she started to sleep through the night and then God saw fit to put an end to that so he created teeth. Reason #932 for CoNJ - no teething.

I wandered off and couldn't find my way back. that went fast!

hi jules :hug: I couldn't see the baby in the photo thread. :(

:bow: to designated drivers!!

VP >PM ...check

UberBeaver said:

I'd say, on average, on non-IO or LS threads, I average 2 posts per topic started. Basically, if I have a point, no one wants to talk. If I'm preaching about thought quarks and smilies, I get 50 responses. It's crazy.

Post it up. I get good info from a topics I don't post in.

Tomorrow maybe, I'm lazy and tired, and not super-motivated at the moment. But thanks for the encouragement.

On another note, Sarah and I have msn open constantly now, and chat when she's in her room a lot, mostly about random shit, sending each other links and stuff. This week, we've had like this three day, ongoing convo re: Waters vs. Gilmour, and since we're both online separately, we've been doing 'research'....cause it's an important topic, ya know? :shifty: Learned a lot...and in light of what we've learned, it seems that Waters really IS a dickwad, and not nearly as talented/gifted/godlike as people thing. We've found some nasty shit about him...sounds like the man is psycho. :yikes: I said that it would be cool to make a B&C thread of our convo, with the links and quotes, etc.

Not that I'm a trouble maker, or anything. :shifty: Some of it was horrifying though...and our comments were funny.

Hey Jules, how's it going? How's the little one? :wave:

Jules - we need a status update on the wee one, replete with month by month pics. stat. she looks awfully cute in the Mysp one :yes:

UberBeaver said:

Yep, that's him. I like his moves and his attitude. :D If he's there I'll totally root for him.

78! What's up? How's the baby? Mine is teething which means she started to sleep through the night and then God saw fit to put an end to that so he created teeth. Reason #932 for CoNJ - no teething.

She's good! 3 months on Monday! :ohmy:
She's discovering her hands now and is "talking" alot. She's soo in love with daddy though. Anytime he walks through the door she is staring at him. :cute:

Oh and I think you will all get a kick out of this picture. :giggle:

Schaireyes.png

Her "first" day at work.

snowbunny00774 said:
she looks awfully cute in the Mysp one :yes:

Some people don't have myspace. :angry:

Thanks Kat, will reply tomorrow, I think I'm gonna head to bed in a few, I'm beat. :yawn: Was getting text updates re: the teen drama till the wee hours this morning. :|

VintagePunk said:
This week, we've had like this three day, ongoing convo re: Waters vs. Gilmour, and since we're both online separately, we've been doing 'research'....cause it's an important topic, ya know?

Tell me she's a Water's fan and I'll report you to Child Services for Failing the Welfare of your child. :mad: Not that it will matter cause you're in Canada, but...yeah.

I love the phrase "Wee One". In Scotland we were under some stress at the train, but when the ticket lady said Wee One, I just smiled like a dope. Didn't helpthe cause, but I like the term.

UberBeaver said:

Tell me she's a Water's fan and I'll report you to Child Services for Failing the Welfare of your child. :mad: Not that it will matter cause you're in Canada, but...yeah.

Oh god no, she can't stand Waters. I think I'm more forgiving of him than she is. One of her comments the past few days is that the reason he (Waters) was smiling and seemingly enjoying himself during his recent tour is because he was recalling the days when he sucked the souls out of puppies. She wants to hug the rest of the band for the mental torture he put them through.

I raised her right. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom