The Temple Bar: Stuff and All That UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like Snoop, too. I don't even know why, I just do. Watching him coach his kid's flag football team brought me great joy.

Someone name a topic and I'll write a haiuku about it right quick.

snowbunny00774 said:
I need to get out of dinner early at my moms tonight so I can go to my dads...any ideas?

Run into the bathroom and pretend to puke. Tell her you have to go home, because you just puked and all.

ETA - Beav will come up with something more elaborate, that's also actually funny.

I need to go back to sleep :yawn: :angry:

Businesses that call at 7:53 am and wake us up (though I went back to bed) should GFT!

Oh, good f***in' mornin! :|

Hope your Mom is alright VP :hug:
Happy T-Day Canadians - send some turkey dinner with all the fixins down my way. k,thanx!

snowbunny00774 said:
I need to get out of dinner early at my moms tonight so I can go to my dads...any ideas?

I usually just tell my mom she's a self involved whore and then I throw some shit around thehouse, then I run out screaming and go meet up with my friends. The next day I apologize. It's all good.

Or tell her you learned a magic trick from David Copperfield, then disappear and go to your dad's. Three days later send her a text msg telling her your trapped in the TV. In the meantime you need to make a video of you "trapped in a TV" and somehow get that into her VCR, then steal the remote for the VCR and hit "play" after she sees the text msg and turns on the TV. And I really want to see this as it happens, so we'll need a web feed as well. Being as your entire country is off today (...again), you should be able to make this happen.

I guess saying, "I'm going to Dad's" is out of the question? Too rude?

No spoken words said:

Someone name a topic and I'll write a haiuku about it right quick.

Steinbrenner firing Torre if the Yankees phale.

I kinda like Joe Torre. I wish someone could fire Steinbrenner. That guy is a prick.

For practical advice, just say you have to meet someone at whatever time. Then leave when it looks like you're going to be a bit late, it'll make her feel like you cared enough to stay a bit longer. :D You win!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
You should have your own advice column. :up:

I agree. Who wants to hire me?

Doozer61 said:
hey beav, what did you promise sicy to get the lemon on there??? :lol:

I was like, "Yo, Sicy :flirt: eh, eh?" and she was all, " :| " and I was like, "Eh? :sexywink:" and she was like, "If I put the lemon will you leave me alone?" and I was like " :( " and she was all, "Here. Go away now." So I got the lemon....yep. Lemon. :sigh:

UberBeaver said:
I was like, "Yo, Sicy :flirt: eh, eh?" and she was all, " :| " and I was like, "Eh? :sexywink:" and she was like, "If I put the lemon will you leave me alone?" and I was like " :( " and she was all, "Here. Go away now." So I got the lemon....yep. Lemon. :sigh:

She's got a keen sense of guys...:yes:

Back
Top Bottom