The Temple Bar: Stuff and All That UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, I like when Sicy comes and visits here. I'm glad she popped in. I always express how glad I am when certain people stop by. I mean, if I don't mention being glad regarding people's presence here, it's a safe bet that I'd love them to depart. You know?

:)

Re: It says SARCASM and its actually dripping

~BrightestStar~ said:
Do I look like I'm the bar maid?

Well actually I am, but still. :grumpy:
Next time you could at least say please.

top_lemon_drop.jpg

Kidz, got no manners these days.:tsk:

Thanks Biatch :kiss:

No spoken words said:
Hey, I like when Sicy comes and visits here. I'm glad she popped in. I always express how glad I am when certain people stop by. I mean, if I don't mention being glad regarding people's presence here, it's a safe bet that I'd love them to depart. You know?

:)

I feel so welcome :love:

The realist with tourrette's syndrome in me wishes to say that, seeing as you have the power to ban our asses :drool: perhaps only the masochists among us would make you feel unwelcome :hmm:

Howevver, I am currently being impressed by the fact that we have amused you sufficiently to keep you around for more then a few posts :yippie:

No spoken words said:

But of course, Reg.

Hey NSW...my kid made two great plays today playing first.

First one he nailed a kid at the plate after the runner at first got caught in a rundown.

Then with a runner at second and two down, the batter bloop one over his head for a single and he ran over picked up the ball and nailed the kid from second trying to score from short right field...:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom