The Temple Bar: Stuff and All That UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

as long as they win all games against the habs.

and the isles :teehee:

You mean the undefeated* first* place* NY Islanders? Yeah, that might happen.

Arcade Fire = Excellent. I'm not a big fan of the newer stuff, but it did sound good live. And Sarah Neufeld = :D :cute:

*I probably just jinxed it, but it might be the only time - EVER - that I get to say that.

UberBeaver said:

You mean the undefeated* first* place* NY Islanders? Yeah, that might happen.

Arcade Fire = Excellent. I'm not a big fan of the newer stuff, but it did sound good live. And Sarah Neufeld = :D :cute:

*I probably just jinxed it, but it might be the only time - EVER - that I get to say that.

You didn't jinx them, their defense will do the jinxing.

Glad you enjoyed the show. I saw them right after moving here, and they were great.

Well, I more wanted the Cubs to win for all the people I know who love them, be they old friends or new people I've met upon moving here.

I just hope my team stays the fuck alive tomorrow.

They should sign Berard, no clue how that could hurt.

Lila64 said:
more details please - and I thought at first your Mom didn't get you a ticket. What happened?

What happened was that on Friday a friend of hers invited her to that show. It turned out after that show that the same friend had tickets the next night and invited me to go.

Got Philk? said:

Don't bother? Why do you say this? I'm confused? Poor hockey? Or did I simply wait too long and now true hockey fans won't accept me?

Meh...
:wink:

Philbert, let's not start listening to advice that Snow gives at 2:30am.

I'm not very bright, Philbert, and so my "intellectual best" is definitely a relative thing.

I am looking forward to a day of football and playoff baseball. I just got back from watching the Chicago marathon....they were running a block from my apartment. I spotted a coworker and yelled something silly to her, then rooted the others on.

UberBeaver said:
Bloody Mary's made with Absolut Peppar > Blood Mary's Not made with Absolut Peppar. Fact.

Friends that share Bloody Marys made with Absolut Peppar > than friends who just talk about Boody Marys on the internet in front of friends that could use one right now :mad:

Phil....It's me - c'mon, don't listen to a word I say, I was just being contrary (it's my occupation after all). It probably took me about half an hour of squinting and hunting and pecking to type that too.

Get into hockey, but I get to tell you what teams to cheer for - deal?

snowbunny00774 said:

Phil....It's me - c'mon, don't listen to a word I say, I was just being contrary (it's my occupation after all). It probably took me about half an hour of squinting and hunting and pecking to type that too.

QFT

Got Philk? said:

Deal! :hyper:

That makes it so much easier to watch! If you choose who to go for, that's one less thing for me to stress over!!

So...who should I go for? Please...don't say Detroit. :barf:
HAHAHAHAHA, yeah, I would never tell you to cheer for them!

Today you only need to cheer for the Avs. I'll update you daily.

Originally posted by No useful words

QFT

You root for the Isles, Phil. Everyone loves the underdog! Especially when they're undefeated and in first place. :D

I'd share my bloody mary with you, but it's all gone now. Sorry. You should make one though.

Back
Top Bottom