The Temple Bar: Stuff and All That UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
as if 6 were a lot

what's tonight? :drool:

I might still have some octoberfest spaten. Cant' say that went down well, too bitter for me I guess. I haven't had beer in many days :hmm:

Anyone heard the new Annie Lennox album? I was looking at it today. Thinking of buying that and the new Bruce. I haven't heard much about either though

Nothing special tonight. Rented a movie.. 40 yr old virgin.. cos I've never seen it, and I love Carell!

Annie Lennox still makes music? :lol: Did you get her last one where she looked ghostly pale on the cover? :ohmy: I love the hits from her classic Diva album!

I bought what's very likely the best Doors compilation out there.

hilarious :rolleyes: /random

I have decided to forgo attending the oktoberfest festivities as the people I would be going with annoy the fuck out of me sometimes and this was shaping up to be one of those days. I may still go out however, I'll see.

in the meantime, do I want to have tunes on and the hockey game muted or music off and listen to the commentary?

my brain doesn't multi task that well. I need to focus on the tv or the music.

<still hasn't done her homework. :huh:

April you hit the bar, I think I might go to Target :wink:

That reminds me. I want to look for a Dick's Sporting Goods nearby and go get a soccer ball. :drool: I'd been wanting to get one for ages and the ones at Walmart and Target are boring. :shifty:

I also need to start working out again! :huh: Fresh start tomorrow! :dancing: :shifty:

i live in the atlantic time zone, eh?

ETA: my mom is baking apple pie upstairs in preparation for thanksgiving dinner tomorrow and the smell just now got to me in my room :drool:

Last edited:
I think I'm in for the night. I'm getting so much stuff done and I just realized it's my first sat in months that I've either been in town or been in town and not working and I'm not going to get another one for a while. :relaxandchillthefuckout:

elevated_u2_fan said:
WHOO!

Go Leafs Go!! :yippie:

I know eh!! :applaud: sweet sweet victory. I was thinking I don't give a shit what other games they win this year as long as they win all games against the habs.

and the isles :teehee:

what r u doing here on a weekend? :shocked:

New Jesus I have no willpower. One call of "do you feel like going out" and I'm done for. I look like a troll but whatever. They better get here before I change my mind :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom