The Temple Bar: Stuff and All That UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know what song came up on my iPizzle today? NWAs - "I'd rather f&C* with you". I don't know the last time I heard that. It's still awesome. Reg - you know that one? It's a classic. And yesterday I was rocking out to Naughty by Nature - Everything's Gonna Be Allright. I dig that tune - I listen to it now and then, mostly cause I like saying, "You ain't never been to the ghetto, don't you ever come to the ghetto, cause you won't understand the ghetto, so stay the fuck out the gheeto." I want to get that tatooed on my back - in sanskrit. Yes!

UberBeaver said:
You know what song came up on my iPizzle today? NWAs - "I'd rather f&C* with you". I don't know the last time I heard that. It's still awesome. Reg - you know that one? It's a classic. And yesterday I was rocking out to Naughty by Nature - Everything's Gonna Be Allright. I dig that tune - I listen to it now and then, mostly cause I like saying, "You ain't never been to the ghetto, don't you ever come to the ghetto, cause you won't understand the ghetto, so stay the fuck out the gheeto." I want to get that tatooed on my back - in sanskrit. Yes!

I know 'Straight Outta Compton' and 'F*ck Da Police', but I'm not familiar with 'I'd Rather F*ck Wit Ya'....however I do have a soft spot in my heart for 'E-Z Duz It' by Easy-E...:rockon:

너는 유대인 거리에 유대인 거리에 결코, 너 이제까지 온다, 일으키는 원인이 된다 너를 이해하지 않을 것이다 유대인 거리를 가 보지 않는, 그래서 유대인 거리에서 성교를 체재하십시요

вы никогда не к гетту, не делаете вы всегда приходите к гетту, причиняете вас не поймете гетто, поэтому останьтесь fuck из гетта

Ain't όντας ποτέ στο γκέτο, εσείς δεν έρχεστε πάντα στο γκέτο, προκαλείτε εσείς δεν θα καταλάβετε το γκέτο, έτσι παραμονή το fuck έξω το γκέτο.

Sanskrit is not supported by bablefish (booooo!) so I had it translated into Korean, Russian and Greek.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Beav, just looking at you now = gives me a headache.

Seriously, dude.

:mad:

Ain't όντας ποτέ στο γκέτο, εσείς δεν έρχεστε πάντα στο γκέτο, προκαλείτε εσείς δεν θα καταλάβετε το γκέτο, έτσι παραμονή το fuck έξω το γκέτο.

UberBeaver said:
너는 유대인 거리에 유대인 거리에 결코, 너 이제까지 온다, 일으키는 원인이 된다 너를 이해하지 않을 것이다 유대인 거리를 가 보지 않는, 그래서 유대인 거리에서 성교를 체재하십시요

вы никогда не к гетту, не делаете вы всегда приходите к гетту, причиняете вас не поймете гетто, поэтому останьтесь fuck из гетта

Sanskrit is not supported by bablefish (booooo!) so I had it translated into Korean, Russian and Greek.

lol! there isn't a word for fuck in Greek? perhaps i should go translate my status.

Well they do say to never discuss religion and politics in a bar, so....sorry. BUT in Russia they also say: вы никогда не к гетту, не делаете вы всегда приходите к гетту, причиняете вас не поймете гетто, поэтому останьтесь fuck из гетт. So there's that.

Back
Top Bottom