The Temple Bar: Stuff and All That UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damn commutes! Mine is about 20 steps. And I can work in pajamas :happy:

Is it naptime yet? :yawn:

Oh Redrocks, I saw a celebrity too last week in W.Hollywood while having lunch........ Wanda Sykes

i was supposed to move into an apartment that would have made my commute about, eh, 1 minute long... by foot.

that fell through when the person whom was moving out had the interest rate on the mortgage on the house they were gonna buy sky rocket while they were on a mission in africa. stupid africans :shakesangryfist:

i then was gonna move out to a much more expensive apartment that was only about 10 minutes away, and then my car broke down and i had to get a new one, so there went that. :shakesangryfistagain:

ah the best laid plains... :banghead:

My buddy started playing DerrickComedy videos in my business class today. That ended up being funny and very out of place at the same time.

She's the One is also fantastic on the Magic Tour. :up:

I need to get on Backstreets and get the boot of the show I was at.

:hmm:

but I'm talkin' bout My Generation BABY. And it was recorded at The Spectrum in PHILLY 12/4/73. take that!

I'll have to search for some Springsteen later then...

Oh, the Spectrum. I hardly knew thee. Even though thee is still alive, it's not much.

I was born a bit late to do that, though I've been to the Spectrum a number of times for smaller events.

Back
Top Bottom