The Temple Bar: Stuff and All That UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redkat said:

:hug: geez i thought you would have had it done already. :( Can they put you out?

I have to pre-medicate because I've had open heart surgery + the infection. He wants a full 48 hours of antibiotics in me before he will do the procedure.

And for some reason, he doesn't do general anesthesia, just local along with Halcion. He swears I won't feel anything or even remember being there but I'm not convinced.

:heart: :hug: :D

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Yeah, I think it was...I think that's why Rudolph was very confused in the middle of the program...he eventually hooked up with some sweet tail, but I think his adventures with Hermey fucked him up a bit...:yes:

That's how I always saw it, I mean c'mon, are you trying to tell me Rudolph, Hermey and Yukon Cornelius shared a bed and nothing happened?

As far as dentists are concerned...:shrug:...I've had so many fillings and caps it doesn't bother me anymore...:huh:

It's actually a reason for celebration whenever I leave checkup and they don't schedule me to get a new filling or replace an old one.

I think I should cut down on the candy...:sigh:

Reggie Thee Dog said:
As far as dentists are concerned...:shrug:...I've had so many fillings and caps it doesn't bother me anymore...:huh:

It's actually a reason for celebration whenever I leave checkup and they don't schedule me to get a new filling or replace an old one.

One cavity here, that's all. And I still have one wisdom tooth left that when I went in a few months back, he said to watch it and he won't pull it if it's not bothering me, even though I asked him to just to get it over with.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Careful there reg, if your eyes start to get bad you'll have to cut down on the eye candy too.

:reject: *goes back into the corner*

my 2 cents:
had all 4 of my wisdom teeth out in my early 20s. They weren't impacted or anything, the dentist thought they should come out. Went to the oral surgeon that I had been to before (growing up/baby teeth removal prior to braces). Knocked me out; woke up & had no clue what had happened. Had to buy a waterpik cuz you don't want food or anything getting trapped there in the holes where the teeth were. Lucky me :happy:

Dentist - piece of cake. Mine is a very nice guy; his kid is in the same year as Maddy at school. My good friend worked in his office before she moved out of state. Generally go in for cleanings and all is good :lucky: Though I need to make an appt. My last one in March was cancelled hours before because of a medical emergency. \procrastinator

what's for lunch today...:hmm:

UberBeaver said:

Question: If the Abdominable Snowman is a genetic throw back - not a "beast" per se - would it still be beastialilty?

good question, dude was like 20 feet tall and had some pretty big teeth so I would classify him as a beast, besides YC would still be charged with bestiality for Rudolph alone...

elevated_u2_fan said:

good question, dude was like 20 feet tall and had some pretty big teeth

Yeah, the Abominable once one big beast...however I read in the 'North Pole Enquirer' that legend has it that YC had big cajones and an ample 'South Pole'...so he could've handled the big guy...:yes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Yeah, the Abominable once one big beast...however I read in the 'North Pole Enquirer' that legend has it that YC had big cajones and an ample 'South Pole'...so he could've handled the big guy...:yes:

So you're both of the opinion that such an exchange with said AS would indeed be bestialilty? Even in light of the fact that he has several human features - for example: the capacity to love.

Back
Top Bottom