The Temple Bar: Stuff and All That UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't want to drive either. I want to sit in the back of the RV thingy. Maybe sleep and whatnot.

I don't know what's up there. Caribou and ice, I guess. Icebergs and Narwales maybe? Big ass birds. It just seems nice and peaceful. I'm all for it. Plus it's in America so you know it loves Freedom. :up:

I'm 95% certain that Bob Dylan doesn't have any idea how to play the harmonica. I say this because I don't know how to play the harmonica, but my playing sounds just like his in Queen Jane Approximately.

I'll drive now and then, but I'm no good on long drives.

UberBeaver said:
I don't want to drive either. I want to sit in the back of the RV thingy. Maybe sleep and whatnot.

I don't know what's up there. Caribou and ice, I guess. Icebergs and Narwales maybe? Big ass birds. It just seems nice and peaceful. I'm all for it. Plus it's in America so you know it loves Freedom. :up:

I've been.

It's actually amazing.

I'd fucking drive.

If Aspirin and regular Tylenols are making you actually numb, you must not have a liver.

Now if you took 4 Tylenol 3's, I can see you being batshit crazy once they kick in.

I wish I could take drugs at work. :tsk:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'm on 4 tylenol... the pain is severly dulled, and i'm at the opening stages of loopyness.

the tongue is only slightly numbed... i don't want to go too overboard, i do have to drive home, after all.

When you start seeing talking turtles you'll know they've really kicked in. :up:

Back
Top Bottom