The Temple Bar - Stripped & Dirrty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

temple-bar-2.jpg

We were just talking today about what a funny word 'dildo' is.

What brought this up? I was looking through a textbook about the psychology of sexuality, and a subheading of the chapter on solo sex is called "Vibrators, dildos and such." Cracked my shit up. :lmao:

I loved Human Sexuality. I got an A :wink:

unfortunately the professor was friends with my father and she used to give him updates on my work :crazy: Fun class though

redkat said:
I loved Human Sexuality. I got an A :wink:

unfortunately the professor was friends with my father and she used to give him updates on my work :crazy: Fun class though

Wow, that's f'd up...like I'd want my parents knowing my progress in that class.

Prof: Well Mr. Dog your son is keeping up

Daddy Dog: Do you think he'll be able to produce some puppies

Prof: Well, he is having some trouble with what goes where, but he seems like a bright boy, he should be able to figure it out.

Daddy Dog: Well at least he's not gay

Prof: :hmm:

Lila64 said:

Care to elaborate? :flirt:

I went to a catholic high school and my parents never gave me the talk so I learned everything :wink:

It was a serious class though. My final paper was on Recidvism rates of child molestors:huh:

redkat said:

It was a serious class though. My final paper was on Recidvism rates of child molestors:huh:

One of the things I'll never forget - probably impacted me more profoundly than any other, was a guest lecturer from a class in child maltreatment. The guest lecturer was a pedophile. Wow, that was some heavy shit. Really eye-opening and emotional.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Oh get this - killinface guy who sits behind me up here is moving into my old coworker's office. No more sighing and seeing him do nothing.

Happy day! :dancing:

Sweet! :up: Hopefully if someone moves into the vacant spot, they won't be as noisy.

VintagePunk said:

One of the things I'll never forget - probably impacted me more profoundly than any other, was a guest lecturer from a class in child maltreatment. The guest lecturer was a pedophile. Wow, that was some heavy shit. Really eye-opening and emotional.

I would have had a hard time with that but I'm sure it would be interesting and useful

redkat said:

I would have had a hard time with that but I'm sure it would be interesting and useful

Yeah, same here. Some of the stories tomorrow should be interesting.

I have to do an impromptu on the goddamn man and his fish tomorrow. I need to really look my notes over tonight but he said we get to use the book so yay. :up:

Back
Top Bottom