The Temple Bar - Stripped & Dirrty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got my yearly raise today. HR has to do retro pay now because my year is on Feb 22nd and my boss finally did my review today. And I also get a bonus this month. So it's going to be a nice month for money. :D

I love :pray:, I don't use it often enough.

I'm leaving Police tickets in the hands of my friend tomorrow. We talked this morning and with the way things are at the moment, she's going to play it by how she's feeling in the morning. So, she may get them and she may not.

I hate to say it, but given the work environment these days and such, I'm cool with it either way.

I'll be screaming like a banshee if she gets them, though. :p

Apparently Bono's on fire tonight at the NAACP awards. I'll have to wait a few hours to watch it :hyper:

Congrats on the raise '78! :applaud:

The old guy on Las vegas having dinner with the dark haired chick is pretty hot.

Do you think I have mad cow or something?

ETA: Yeah - I totally set myself up for being called a mad cow - I'm slooow tonight

Last edited:
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I love :pray:, I don't use it often enough.

I'm leaving Police tickets in the hands of my friend tomorrow. We talked this morning and with the way things are at the moment, she's going to play it by how she's feeling in the morning. So, she may get them and she may not.

I hate to say it, but given the work environment these days and such, I'm cool with it either way.

I'll be screaming like a banshee if she gets them, though. :p

I'd scream at you like a banshee out of jealousy!!

Good luck!

I hope she gets them :pray: (see it does have its uses) but if she doesn't I'm going to tell my brain to act like a frugal old lady and that the money I'd have spent can go towards something else.

I did go by her desk to show her my new copy of Zenyatta Mondatta though, to inspire her a bit. :whistle:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I turned on my tv to see said hot old guy but a basketball game is on. :grumpy:

I took some alka seltzer cold medicine earlier and feel sleepy. Which is fine cause I need to get better asap. I don't have time to get sick goddamn it. :madwife:

DO NOT BRING THAT SHIT TO NYC!!!

See, NSW took off again :ihavethepowermwahhaha:

UberBeaver said:
My sister came to babysit so we could go out for a bit. By 8:00 my wife was flling asleep before we even left. We didn't go. Kids. :mad:

Why do you have mad cow?

I keep thinking out of the box - that's all

lol

That sucks Beav - can you try again tmw - and maybe your wife can have a nap midday?

I gotta get back to work so I can get the fuck out of here.

Perhaps.......I shall see some of you later, right here, in the bar.

Until then.

Shalom.

Back
Top Bottom