The Temple Bar - Stripped & Dirrty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Home from brunch and then we all took a nice walk in and around Santa Monica. Very fun and pleasant day.

Beav, you need not worry about bringing me pizza. Lest you forget, I'm from there and will be staying at my parents place in The Bronx. There are a few pizza places in the area that I love, so I'm all set there, and on the bagel front, as well. However, a hot roast beef sandwich from Village Hero might be requested. :)

Beav, I am watching something I Tivo'd called "Brainman". It's a one hour doc about this savant in England, who is astoundingly talented with mathematics and languages. I'd never heard of it, but someone's journal referenced it and I then read up on it and on him. Just amazing. He has autistic tendencies, but is fully self aware and communicates just fine. He sees #'s as shapes and colors in his head. In 2005, he recited the first 22,000 digits of Pi, after memorizing it. He literally sat down and for 5 hours ticked off all 22,000 digits, in a row. Unreal.

UberBeaver said:
1 bacon & egg w/ cheese
1 sausage egg w/ cheese
1 egg and cheese
Plain bagels.

What else, people?

Do you deliver? I haven't had lunch yet and I'm hungry! :grumpy:

:wink:

And no, I never do dishes '78. What are you, crazy? Can you get the boyfriend to do it. Say you're a little tired, baby and all. Use the pregnancy to your advantage, while you can! :shifty:

Last edited:
No spoken words said:
Beav, I am watching something I Tivo'd called "Brainman". It's a one hour doc about this savant in England, who is astoundingly talented with mathematics and languages. I'd never heard of it, but someone's journal referenced it and I then read up on it and on him. Just amazing. He has autistic tendencies, but is fully self aware and communicates just fine. He sees #'s as shapes and colors in his head. In 2005, he recited the first 22,000 digits of Pi, after memorizing it. He literally sat down and for 5 hours ticked off all 22,000 digits, in a row. Unreal.

I just watched something about that guy online - 20/20 or 60 minutes website - the other day. Friggin amazing. I love how he sees numbers in colors in patterns. Blows my mind. It's astounding what the brain is capable of.

I hate doing the dishes as well. :angry: There's a few waiting to be done, but I'm gonna wait until after dinner. I can't be arsed to do just one or two things.

<-- lazy today!

My mom told me that she watched a program where this woman had a bad pregnancy and lost it. But the wackiest thing is that the woman didn't know the baby was still in there....48 YEARS LATER!! It ended up calcifying inside of her. That is so messed up. :yikes:

ugh.

I want to see that show - I'll have to see what I can find online - the numbers as shapes thing is boggling my mind.

You know what else is amazing - the amount of crap food a human can eat in one day :waitingforthebbctocomeandfilmmeasicontimueonmyrampage:

snowbunny00774 said:
ugh.

I want to see that show - I'll have to see what I can find online - the numbers as shapes thing is boggling my mind.

You know what else is amazing - the amount of crap food a human can eat in one day :waitingforthebbctocomeandfilmmeasicontimueonmyrampage:

What about tea and cough drops? :sick:

I'm giving up on knitting until Tuesday when I can ask the instructor my work. I keep casting on with twenty and ending up with twenty four. :crap:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

What about tea and cough drops? :sick:

I'm giving up on knitting until Tuesday when I can ask the instructor my work. I keep casting on with twenty and ending up with twenty four. :crap:

That's the worst. I hope the instructor can help you figure it out. scarves :drool:

snowbunny00774 said:

That's the worst. I hope the instructor can help you figure it out. scarves :drool:

Ok, to illustrate how I've improved over the past week:

Last week:
146_4663.jpg

:reject:

This week:
146_4685.jpg

:lol:

Are you sick, too, Phil? :hug:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Ok, to illustrate how I've improved over the past week:

Last week:
146_4663.jpg

:reject:

This week:
146_4685.jpg

Are you sick, too, Phil? :hug:

I love that the whole thing shifted sideways!!

You're getting there though!!

Back
Top Bottom