The Temple Bar - Stripped & Dirrty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
If the weather we have today holds out for another 2 weeks (or is it 92 days until 3/17?), oh man. It's friggin beautiful today.

I updated :angry:

What is the temp now Beav :hyper:

It's a fabulous -2 that feels like -8 here :yay:

VintagePunk said:

:bow: :bow: It truly does! I'm only sad that I went to bed so early, now. :lol:

I was sad too :sad:

You know what I detest more than anything - if someone says something that may be a bit redundant (they are just not thinking, distracted etc.) - I hate the jackass who always has to point it out and make a production of it without any injection of humour, or if there is humour it's clearly the I'm laughing at you not with you kind. Seriously. Get your head out of your ass - Did doing that really make you feel like a fucking genius?

/ rant

snowbunny00774 said:

If I ever thought he filmed here I'd grocery shop every day -

Every day, all day. :drool: Nothing but supermarkets for me, dude. I keep waiting for some woman to hit on him, before her significant other gets home.

And I like Air Supply (guilty pleasure) and Heart's Alone, too. :shifty:

snowbunny00774 said:

You know what I detest more than anything - if someone says something that may be a bit redundant (they are just not thinking, distracted etc.) - I hate the jackass who always has to point it out and make a production of it without any injection of humour, or if there is humour it's clearly the I'm laughing at you not with you kind. Seriously. Get your head out of your ass - Did doing that really make you feel like a fucking genius?

/ rant

Are you at work? :uhoh:

VintagePunk said:

Every day, all day. :drool: Nothing but supermarkets for me, dude. I keep waiting for some woman to hit on him, before her significant other gets home.

And I like Air Supply (guilty pleasure) and Heart's Alone, too. :shifty:

:lol: the one that was on last night - I swear she was sending off the vibes.

Yeah - me and the produce aisle would be like that ------> ll

The new neighbours must have about 6 kids, or just one really spoiled one. There are about 18 different driving/riding toys on the back patio. :crazy:

Time for a fence between the two backyards, I think.

snowbunny00774 said:

:lol: the one that was on last night - I swear she was sending off the vibes.

Yeah - me and the produce aisle would be like that ------> ll

I just want to touch his hair, while he says cooking terms in that accent. That's all. Really. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

Are you at work? :uhoh:

No it was something here - but then I got thinking and realized that it happens a lot at work too, and I'm heading in for a few hrs and one of the people who is guilty of this is working today. Unfortunately lots of people are guilty of it at work, and all except for one actually aspire to be people managers, which is a joke, and the other guy is a people manager and I spend half my time lecturing him about it - luckily he USUALLY only does it to peers and not direct reports, and he is brutal to one peer in particular. I freaked on him the other day for it. :slapslap:

VintagePunk said:
The new neighbours must have about 6 kids, or just one really spoiled one. There are about 18 different driving/riding toys on the back patio. :crazy:

Time for a fence between the two backyards, I think.

That would do my head in :crazy:

Definitely time for a fence!!

Really - you'd be able to stop at his hair? :you'vegotsomewillpower:

snowbunny00774 said:

That would do my head in :crazy:

Definitely time for a fence!!

Really - you'd be able to stop at his hair? :you'vegotsomewillpower:

I'm REALLY dreading this. We had the perfect set-up when my mom lived there. She wasn't noisy at all, and we generally aren't, either, but when we wanted to be, it was okay. It's a side-by-side duplex, and we just had one big backyard. I saw that yesterday, when they were moving in, the backed the huge-ass moving truck into the backyard, and now there are giant ruts in the grass. :killintheface: This could end up not being good at all. Plus, from what I've seen, they look REALLY young, like early 20's. :|

Um, yeah, I'd be able to stop at the hair. Sure I would. :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

I'm REALLY dreading this. We had the perfect set-up when my mom lived there. She wasn't noisy at all, and we generally aren't, either, but when we wanted to be, it was okay. It's a side-by-side duplex, and we just had one big backyard. I saw that yesterday, when they were moving in, the backed the huge-ass moving truck into the backyard, and now there are giant ruts in the grass. :killintheface: This could end up not being good at all. Plus, from what I've seen, they look REALLY young, like early 20's. :|

Um, yeah, I'd be able to stop at the hair. Sure I would. :shifty:

Sounds like a bad set up already. They wrecked the grass like that? unreal. Have you talked to them yet? I'd definitely be planning the fence already.

Is anybody out there? :shifty:

Snow, don't stay too long at work, 'k?

VP - if need be, I'm sure nsw can Buchanan those kids in the face or something.

Reg, have fun practicing with your bat :wink: :lol:

Beav is prolly trying to get lil Beav to like him ad stop crying whenever he's around. :cute:

As for moi, I have had an excellent (for the most part) day. Aside from feeling like total death and thinking I blew my test on Hemmingway, I got an A+ on my Thomas Theorum essay, I got an awesome package in the mail :drool: and MY FRIEND GOT OUR POLICE TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper: :drool: :dancing:

She called while I was at school and I'd have done the banshee scream, but because I was a) in a freaking library and b) my voice doesn't seem to want to cooperate with me today, I could not.

new_york_skyline_orange.jpg

Congrats on the Police tix and A+ LMPA :applaud:

Don't worry, be happy Beav. She'll warm up to you. :hug:

And it was really nice here today. Very windy in the morning, dying down slightly this afternoon. Have a basketball team party to attend a little later, since the season is over :grumpy:

Kat - how was your evening :shifty:

UberBeaver said:

Aww, just give her time. :hug: She's literally got her whole life ahead of her to like you and stuff. It's only a matter of time before she's in that "Daddy's little girl" phase (which will suck for mom but hey, you'll be on easy street). :yes:

Thanks, Lila. :D I honestly was preparing myself in case she decided not to get them, but she and I are alike so I knew she'd wake up and go, "oh, well I HAVE to at least try..." :lol:

We need details, Kat. :shifty:

I'm knitting like a madwoman over here while watching the last few Curb Your Enthusiasms from this last season. I agree with the other Curb fans here, it's not nearly up to par with previous seasons. The big vagina episode got some laughs out of me, as did the Korean bookie one, but yeah. I'm just not feeling it. :shrug:

I should heat up some hot and sour soup for dinner. :hmm:

U2Girl1978 said:
Bertucci's is on my shit list right now. Mother :censored:. :angry:

I'm comiserating but not really sure why. I have no idea what you're talking about :) Fuck them though :up:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Snow, don't stay too long at work, 'k?

I didn't. 2.5 hrs only :applaud: I got a lot done though. Next month might just be very good for this particular team.

UberBeaver said:

This afternoon was up in the 50s and real sunny. Then it got a bit windy, but still not bad.

-2 F or C? Please say C.

C - I have no idea what F stuff - like that 50? no clue. I'll look it up though as I need to know what shoes that translates too.

LMPA - great news on the Police tix :drool: Also on your essay and your package.

Beav - She'll get there, you know it. Maybe if you try being the only one that ever feeds her, then she'll at least like you for that :) :hug:

Kat - what's the deal. Details (I'm out of the loop though so not sure what the details might be).

Lila - enjoy the party - even though it's an end of season one. Pizza is always good though :yes:

I'm not sure what to do tonight.
Stay home.
Go to a pub where my friends are.
Visit other friends.
Visit friends and go to the pub.
:help:

I'm knitting and sick at home - go out for me, if not for anything else. :p

Yay to getting a lot done today, go you! :up:

50 translates to super cute shoes, if it's not slushy thanks to some leftover snow, that is. :yes:

Fuck, I need to go shopping still. And you need to clarify you "bloody hell" posting.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Fuck, I need to go shopping still. And you need to clarify you "bloody hell" posting.

Done.

At least the shitty cold you have is helping you get all your Christmas stuff done early :smallmerciesandallthat:

I'm going to shower and see where I'm at going out wise.

I shall return.

Those tylenol cold and flu drinks are great BTW :yes:

Thanks for the tip, Nurse Snow. :sexywink:

I'm drinking my second hot toddy of the evening. If I keep going like this there may be sick drunken posting happening later on. Or not.

I've got casting on and knit stitches down, but this counting shit is bugging the hell out of me - I keep ending up with extra or not the same amount of stitches I started off with. I decided to go up a size on the needles and have kept within two or three, so it looks better, but no one will be getting my little practice thingys for gifts.

And Mia's playing with the yarn now. :mad: :lol:

Why is Mr. Big talking about showering with some chick who's not Carrie Bradshaw? :confused: :sad:

Back
Top Bottom