The Temple Bar - Stop Avoiding the Inevitable...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know how some people have cats who scratch up all the furniture? And how some people have cats who poop and pee everwhere BUT their litterbox?

I have a cat who is determined to chew through every pair of headphones I own. :( Of course, she only gets the good ones, not the crappy ones I have as spares.

Guess I'm making a purchase this weekend.

And morning, bar.

corianderstem said:
You know how some people have cats who scratch up all the furniture? And how some people have cats who poop and pee everwhere BUT their litterbox?

I have a cat who is determined to chew through every pair of headphones I own. :( Of course, she only gets the good ones, not the crappy ones I have as spares.

Guess I'm making a purchase this weekend.

And morning, bar.

This is why I have dogs...they just eat your shoes...:yes:

I have a squirt bottle for Phoebe, but it's ineffective if you don't, you know, actually catch them doing something. What pains me is that she was playing with them/chomping on them right behind me while I was online last night.

They were Bose headphones, a gift from someone a few years ago. :(

corianderstem said:
I have a squirt bottle for Phoebe, but it's ineffective if you don't, you know, actually catch them doing something. What pains me is that she was playing with them/chomping on them right behind me while I was online last night.

They were Bose headphones, a gift from someone a few years ago. :(

as the father of three cats currently and several in the past my advice is either put away any delicate or easily destroyed valuables in places the cat can't get to or don't buy them in the first place. You can't win in a battle of wills or by spray gun, believe me, I've tried.

Back
Top Bottom