The Temple Bar - Stop Avoiding the Inevitable...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

I really wish I had an office. :(

I have one, with framed posters on the wall and everything.

There is one person here with an office who has their degrees on the wall. I'm not used to that unless I am visiting the Doctor or seeing a Lawyer.

But, to each their own.

She hangs degrees, I down Powerjuice.

No spoken words said:

There is one person here with an office who has their degrees on the wall. I'm not used to that unless I am visiting the Doctor or seeing a Lawyer.

But, to each their own.

She hangs degrees, I down Powerjuice.

If you were to go powerjuice, all the way, when you did the second door slam, her degrees would fall. Then she would have one iota of a fraction of a concept of just what going powerjuice is like. Maybe.

UberBeaver said:

If you were to go powerjuice, all the way, when you did the second door slam, her degrees would fall. Then she would have one iota of a fraction of a concept of just what going powerjuice is like. Maybe.

If I drank just three glasses of Powerjuice, I could actually go back in time and prevent her from getting her degrees, let alone cause them to fall down.

No spoken words said:

If I drank just three glasses of Powerjuice, I could actually go back in time and prevent her from getting her degrees, let alone cause them to fall down.

Wow(red)!

I never thought of that. Powerjuice could allow you to go back and impregnate her during freshman year. That WOULD chan(ged) things.

No spoken words said:

Really? I see them all the time. Or maybe that is just my field of work. I hadn't thought of that as odd until you said something.

unico said:

Really? I see them all the time. Or maybe that is just my field of work. I hadn't thought of that as odd until you said something.

Maybe it depends on the field, then. In my industry, you just don't. If it's common in another, I'd not even blink.

Dalton said:

Did you know that monkeys will sit and throw pebbles into a pond for hours? True story.

I do that. But I do not sit, I cower over. Nor do I throw pebbles, I throw heads of my enemies. And no pond is large enough to handle all those heads, I need a sea of oceans, turned red with the blood their failures. THAT is powerjuice. Mother fuck - UNH! But aside form those small differences, I totally know where those monkeys are coming from. Shit's relaxing. And serisouly, do we have anything better to do? We're all just monkeys.

U2democrat said:
I don't think degrees on the wall is anything unusual either. Then my dad was an academic :shrug:

Well, if you work in academia, yeah, you're going to hang your degree. If you're in a business environment, you do not hang your degree on the wall.

No spoken words said:

Well, if you work in academia, yeah, you're going to hang your degree. If you're in a business environment, you do not hang your degree on the wall.

AH okay yeah I can see that. After I get this 3rd degree I'm going to make a huge display with Link holding it up as if it were the triforce. That's pretty much my goal in life.

UberBeaver said:

What if the degree is from the Skool of Hard Knocks though? That shit goes up.

I have a framed Warriors movie poster hanging in my office. Degrees not allowed, but, that shit's permissable. Tells everyone just what they need to know about me, the streets, my relationship with the streets, my upbringing, my attitude towards the orphans and Powerjuice.

Dalton said:

Be assured that I WILL hang my honorary degree on the wall when you send it.

University of Fucknix!

UopLogo_Phoenix_Bird_Thingy.gif

unico said:

AH okay yeah I can see that. After I get this 3rd degree I'm going to make a huge display with Link holding it up as if it were the triforce. That's pretty much my goal in life.

My sister has 2 Master's and at least two other certificates earned regarding her academic pursuits....I'm much prouder of her achievements than my own, and am glad that she can flaunt them, while using them, of course. :)

Back
Top Bottom