The Temple Bar - Stop Avoiding the Inevitable...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dalton said:

I'm finally getting noticed for the fine work that I do. I like to think of what I do here as a "Life Coaching". I'm a helper. That's what I do. I help.

I'm going to have to take The Bar off my business cards though. Too often now I have gone out and intervened in some poor saps life and they have been so grateful they've followed me back here. That's not fair to you my children.

So, your card now reads:

Director of French Fry Operations
Roy Rogers
Temple Bar Patron

But you want to remove the Bar part.

No spoken words said:

That's my favorite post of the year so far. You need to post in 25 threads at a time to even notice that he was posting Powerjuice everywhere.

the best part is that the bumped threads like 1 and 2 years old. next time this one ends up on the 2nd page, i'm bumping some old shit. i think lynnok had a tactic too, but i can't remember what it was

I leave in 15 minutes for Camden, but I wanted to congratulate Beav on drawing that reaction out of Carek.

I have no issue with Carek. I don't understand why my posting nonsense is annoyng though. I'd say 99.99999% of the stuff posted on this site is, to me, nonsense. I, however, have developed an incredible ability to IGNORE shit. It must be my superhuman brain and preternatural powers. And I bet my miraculous birth helped. And that I made Who's Who among High School Students once. I guess I should take pity on those that lack this ability?

zoney - I see what you're saying. Makes sense.

Yes. She saw a few of your posts, her brain could not really assimilate the information, then eventually she had had enough of the Powerjuice, while deciding to speak for everyone using "we".

Maybe you've taught her a valuable lesson about postwhoring.

No spoken words said:
Yes. She saw a few of your posts, her brain could not really assimilate the information, then eventually she had had enough of the Powerjuice, while deciding to speak for everyone using "we".

Maybe you've taught her a valuable lesson about postwhoring.

Well, powerjuice is never easily assimilated. Things like this happen.

Dalton said:
IBH, the thought of any of the people who post in those threads complaining about your nonsense is turning my brain to applesauce. FFS, 96.4% of their posts ....

nevermind.

I hate them all. Let's leave it at that.

I'm with you, in that the actual complaints are laughable. Being aware and caring are two totally different things.

UberBeaver said:

Powerjuice:

2 parts Awesome
1 part Funk
1 part Sheeeeeeeeet
Dash of STFU
Sprinkle in some Get That Shit Outta Here
Shake
Top of with 3 oz Awesome
Serve cold.
Announce that you are now going powerjuice.
Give a deathstare to everyone in range.
Pick up forcefully, and with purpose.
Dominate.
Wipe mouth with sleeve.
Slam down glass.
Leave.
Slam door.
Open door.
Scream to those around, "THAT IS HOW YOU FUCKING GO POWERJUICE!"
Slam door.
Sit behind desk.
Whoop.