The Temple Bar - Stop Avoiding the Inevitable...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No spoken words said:

I think it's when we leave, en masse, and go into other threads....not that I fucking care, but I'm aware.

oh. that. When that does happen, isn't it generally a stupid topic by that point anyhow? It's not like we do that in FYM or ZC. Right - do you guys?

UberBeaver said:
oh. that. When that does happen, isn't it generally a stupid topic by that point anyhow? It's not like we do that in FYM or ZC. Right - do you guys?

Never. I rarely go into ZC, and I'm a regular in FYM.

Our most common targets seem to be IO and EYKIW.

UberBeaver said:

Excluding Dalton? :)

Stupid topic to US, maybe not stupid to the creator or others.....

UberBeaver said:

So people, like, complain about us? Via PMs, I guess? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :lmao: WTF?

Or in their journal.

Also, there are a lot of comments made in other threads about how the site has "gone downhill" that are not referring to us specifically.....don't care who they mean, frankly, just makes me kind of laugh, makes them sound a bit lame.

I'm sure the site has gone downhill since ... whenever its glory days were in whoever's eyes, but it's not due to anything you're talking about.

I mean, honestly. People hang out in whatever parts of the forum they hang out in, and complain about the rest. Many people don't leave those particular little places.

corianderstem said:
I'm sure the site has gone downhill since ... whenever its glory days were in whoever's eyes, but it's not due to anything you're talking about.

I mean, honestly. People hang out in whatever parts of the forum they hang out in, and complain about the rest. Many people don't leave those particular little places.

And I don't find us to be exclusive. Anyone can pretty much join in here. I just started posting here one day. :shrug:

My comment wasn't any sort of knock against here or any other little group on this site.

Did I offend?

phillyfan26 said:

And I don't find us to be exclusive. Anyone can pretty much join in here. I just started posting here one day. :shrug:

Very true. People come and go all the time. I always think it's weird how someone will come in, post a bunch for one day, and then never come back.

Your single-period post made me think you'd written something, thought against it and erased it. Guess not!

Plus, we're between tours, between albums ... the natives of Interference grow restless and easily irritable. And mischievous.

corianderstem said:
Your single-period post made me think you'd written something, thought against it and erased it. Guess not!

Plus, we're between tours, between albums ... the natives of Interference grow restless and easily irritable. And mischievous.

I first started lurking here before Vertigo. Was very meh to me. Then the set list parties made me laugh, but next thing you know I'm in there...and they were fun in a dorky way...then I disappeared again, cos it was lame again....but then VP talked me into posting in here, and I'm glad I did, cos this place makes me laugh and I've even met a few of these idiots and enjoyed their company.

My single period post did not pertain to you, or our divorce.

I was no one, nothing, going nowhere, then the Bar.

I think it said something like "Innocent Youth Beware" so I decided to post.

phillyfan26 said:
I was no one, nothing, going nowhere, then the Bar.

I think it said something like "Innocent Youth Beware" so I decided to post.

YLB came in here for a bit, posted semi-frequently, then disappeared. Reg might have mistaken him for a girl and flirted with him, not sure.

Spend $4 or whatever it is and buy my own copy. Then email the fine folks at EW and request (strike strike strike) demand they extend my subscription by an additional issue.

Back
Top Bottom