The Temple Bar - Stop Avoiding the Inevitable...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:
Grey Goose? Yes. Absolut? No. Probably not Stoli either.

How about Ketel One? That's what's in my freezer and in a little juice glass in front of me. I don't know vodkas. It was neither the most expensive in the store, nor was it the cheapest.

But I do know I bought this bottle before New Year's, and this is the first time I've cracked it open. That's how big a lush I am.

This is why we drive Sicy berserk, though, and while some people think we make the thread worse.

As for the former, I feel bad cos I like her, as for the latter, that just makes me laugh.

I know people roll their eyes, but do people really get bothered by the UYMFA Family?

phillyfan26 said:
I know people roll their eyes, but do people really get bothered by the UYMFA Family?

I was going to ask the same thing, sorta. WGAF about us? We sit in our little Temple Bar, and now then derail threads, but all in all, we don't bother people....do we?

UberBeaver said:
We made it worse? LOL. I'd like someone to break that down for me, please.

Dude, you know how I feel about this one. I lurked here for a while, because I loved the band, but, found the rest boring...this Bar is what got me posting a lot, cos there was finally some banter I found amusing but shot through with intelligence, too.

UberBeaver said:

I was going to ask the same thing, sorta. WGAF about us? We sit in our little Temple Bar, and now then derail threads, but all in all, we don't bother people....do we?

I think it's when we leave, en masse, and go into other threads....not that I fucking care, but I'm aware.

Back
Top Bottom