The Temple Bar - Stop Avoiding the Inevitable...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tough shit tonight. I literally am down to choosing between ... uh ... Nate and Jake.

Obviously, I want to hang with Jake more, but I was making (key word making, it wasn't done, but was in progress) plans with Nate first. However, now Jake is going out.

Problem: Jake wants nothing to do with Nate tonight and the two buddies of mine he's with (Vito, the Italian guy and ... we'll call the other guy Nick) agree with him.

So, it's literally either let Nate down (which he probably deserves due to his douche-baggery as of late) or not.

I've hung out with Nate a ridiculous amount lately AND I haven't seen Nick in a couple of weeks, so, fuck it, I'm going with Jake, Vito, and Nick.

Now I just have to figure out what I say to Nate when he calls me back (he's currently having a family meal or something).

ThoraSEB said:
There are 7 girls on a bus.
Each girl has 7 backpacks.
In each backpack, there are 7 big cats.
For every big cat there are 7 little cats.

Question: How many legs are there on the bus?

Whatever the number the answer is will unlock the document that was attached in the email.

:crack:

I know this is from last night but I'm just catching up..

If they mean literally on the bus, then it's 14 - 7 girls, all 2 legged. The cats don't count because they're in the backpacks :wink:

(My guess is this is what they mean, it's like that "While I was going to St. Ives" thing.)

I go walk the dog and two pages of posts fly by...

corianderstem said:
Hey, Diemen - have you been tickling the ivories lately?

I've been neglecting the ivories lately. I played for a little bit last week. My dad would be quite disappointed. :shh:

Re: I go walk the dog and two pages of posts fly by...

Diemen said:
I've been neglecting the ivories lately.

I've really been yearning for a digital piano lately. Want, want, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaant.

On the way home, I heard the sushi call my name. So I ate it.

I know, but, it's just so mind boggling to me and it's impossible not to notice.

Sigh.

I'll shut up.

Are we in the divorce stage, hashing things out stage, I lost track?

I dunno ... I'm kinda tired right now. Can we be in the sleeping stage? And the playing hooky from work tomorrow stage?

If crime fighters fight fire, and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that to us, do they?

[/Carlin]

phillyfan26 said:
Tough shit tonight. I literally am down to choosing between ... uh ... Nate and Jake.

Obviously, I want to hang with Jake more, but I was making (key word making, it wasn't done, but was in progress) plans with Nate first. However, now Jake is going out.

Problem: Jake wants nothing to do with Nate tonight and the two buddies of mine he's with (Vito, the Italian guy and ... we'll call the other guy Nick) agree with him.

So, it's literally either let Nate down (which he probably deserves due to his douche-baggery as of late) or not.

Are you sure you and your friends aren't name Daniela, Natalie, Jane and Vita? Jesus, pfan. Come on! Just go out, give the dude some shit for being a douche bag, and move on.

If peanut oil is made out of peanuts and coconut oil is made out of coconuts, then what is baby oil made of?

Makes you think, doesn't it?

Um ....

Wait, I know this....

:hmm:

Is it ....

No.

Is it .... maybe .....

Power???

Er ... you know, never mind. That can't be right. I'm sorry. Forget I said anything.

Back
Top Bottom