The Temple Bar - Stop Avoiding the Inevitable...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got some

6.gif

for Valentine's Day

:shifty:

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:
Have you ever just been walking and you catch a glimpse of your self in a reflection and you just think, "Mother fucker. I am one funky son of a bitch. God DAYUM. Unh. WITH YO' BAD SELF!" ? I love when that happens. :)

Funkito

Ergo

Sum

MOTHERFUCKER

Семинар N 3 "ПОРЯДОК И ПРАКТИКА ЦЕНООБРАЗОВАНИЯ НА ТЕПЛОВУЮ ЭНЕРГИЮ И УСЛУГИ СИСТЕМ ВОДОСНАБЖЕНИЯ И ВОДООТВЕДЕНИЯ В 2008 ГОДУ. ЭКСПЕРТИЗА ТАРИФОВ НА ТЕПЛОВУЮ ЭНЕРГИЮ"

unico said:
Семинар N 3 "ПОРЯДОК И ПРАКТИКА ЦЕНООБРАЗОВАНИЯ НА ТЕПЛОВУЮ ЭНЕРГИЮ И УСЛУГИ СИСТЕМ ВОДОСНАБЖЕНИЯ И ВОДООТВЕДЕНИЯ В 2008 ГОДУ. ЭКСПЕРТИЗА ТАРИФОВ НА ТЕПЛОВУЮ ЭНЕРГИЮ"

I actually attended that seminar. I thought they had some good ideas on price formation - don't get me wrong - but the overhead that they listed for Water Supply Systems was grossly overstated. Also, can they not find a cheaper wat to remove water? Dopes.

I did agree with the tariffs on thermal energy. I thought that was stated nicely.

UberBeaver said:

can they not find a cheaper wat to remove water?

I agree, but the recession has been affecting all walks of life. including water-removing wats. i've yet to find a cheap wat since i myself have been in the market for one, which is almost a year now.

Granted, the price of wats are sky high, but still? Did you see the numbers they were throwing around?
They wanted $75 USD AND A ВОДОСНАБЖЕНИЯ И for each of the ВОДООТВЕДЕНИЯ? EVERY SINGLE ВОДООТВЕДЕНИЯ???? Come on! That's insane. I'd nevber pay more that $75 for a ПРАКТИКА. Fuck that if they think I'm giving them $75 and a ВОДОСНАБЖЕНИЯ И . EL OH EL!!!

I didn't count the day off, if that's what you're asking. We've had two "ice/rain days," so we would be at 78.

We do. I'm saying, We have 80 left because 2 are tacked on at the end of the year. It would be 78 if we didn't do that.

No school tomorrow for teacher's inservice, but I won't be at the Bar: I'll be in Camden.

unico said:
:lol: how could i forget. i hope you've written these down. this is important, you know.

"Yeah, so I was talking to Hard as Nails Dick and he said-"

"Hold on. Who?"

"Hard as Nails Dick. He lives in Camden. He invented the nipple hanger."

"The what?"

"The nipple hanger."

"What the fuck is the nipple hanger?"

"Nevermind that. We need to focus. This is very important: Hard as Nails Dick says we HAVE to go powerjuice when we get there. If you don't, none of it will be confirmed."

"What's powerjuice? What won't be confirmed?"

"The rumors and speculation."

"What?"

"I don't chew my cabbage twice."

"What in God's name is going on?"

"Do you think One is an overrated song?"

"What?"

"I think so. It's alright, but it shouldn't be topping these lists, you know?"

"What kind of drugs are you using?"

"Nothing. I did go powerjuice before I got here, though."

phillyfan26 said:

"Yeah, so I was talking to Hard as Nails Dick and he said-"

"Hold on. Who?"

"Hard as Nails Dick. He lives in Camden. He invented the nipple hanger."

"The what?"

"The nipple hanger."

"What the fuck is the nipple hanger?"

"Nevermind that. We need to focus. This is very important: Hard as Nails Dick says we HAVE to go powerjuice when we get there. If you don't, none of it will be confirmed."

"What's powerjuice? What won't be confirmed?"

"The rumors and speculation."

"What?"

"I don't chew my cabbage twice."

"What in God's name is going on?"

"Do you think One is an overrated song?"

"What?"

"I think so. It's alright, but it shouldn't be topping these lists, you know?"

"What kind of drugs are you using?"

"Nothing. I did go powerjuice before I got here, though."

you should just triumphantly exit after that one.

laura - i think a quiet weekend away is in order after you've had to write all those BS papers.

Back
Top Bottom