The Temple Bar - Stop Avoiding the Inevitable...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At first I thought it was a math problem, so I tried it that way, and no dice. Could be because my math sucks.

Then I thought, no, they must be pulling my leg, it's a trick. So I tried a few other numbers, they didn't work either.

It definitely has to be a number, I'm just not sure what one.

7 girls = 14 legs

each girl has 7 big cats = 28 legs on the big cats

each big cat has 7 little cats = 49 little cats x 4 legs = 196 legs

238 total legs?

Are you sure this is a legit document this will open? Did someone spam you with an irritating riddle virus? One that might infest your computer with cats?

Sicy said:
I'm working on a great photoshop. Too bad I dont have a good pic of philly or a pic of Dalton :angry:

I completely admit that the blurred shadow photo isn't legitimate. I haven't posted my picture. I know that.

Each girl has 7 backpacks, so that is 49 backpacks.

Each backpack has 7 large cats. That's 343. 343 cats times 4 legs equals 1,372 legs.

Each big cat has 7 little cats. So that's 343 times 7 which equals 2,401. Each little cat has 4 legs so 9,604 legs.

Girls: 14
Big Cats: 1373
Little Cats: 9604

Grand total: 10,990

It isn't a virus. It's just a document with people's names on it who have figured it out. Kinda lame. I was hoping for something more interesting. :lol:

phillyfan26 said:

I completely admit that the blurred shadow photo isn't legitimate. I haven't posted my picture. I know that.

Dammit, so that's not even you? Oh well too late.

elevated_u2_fan said:
another reason why pfan wont post his pic :angry:

Bingo.

I'm posting my photo when I leave for college. The most I'll do before that would be sending it via PM to a small group of Interferencers.

Dalton said:
Each girl has 7 backpacks, so that is 49 backpacks.

Each backpack has 7 large cats. That's 343. 343 cats times 4 legs equals 1,372 legs.

Each big cat has 7 little cats. So that's 343 times 7 which equals 2,401. Each little cat has 4 legs so 9,604 legs.

Girls: 14
Big Cats: 1373
Little Cats: 9604

Grand total: 10,990

Oh my gosh, do you know what I did? Instead of multiplying, I divided. :reject: Wow, I'm the biggest tool. :lmao:

The only thing that slows me down on problems like that is that I have two extra steps than everyone else. First I have to imagine that the cats are hamburgers with legs and then I have to convert the hamburgers back to the original subject.

phillyfan26 said:

Did you announce the answers into the drive-thru microphone?

I swear to God none of you listen to me. For the LAST TIME - I do NOT work the drive thru, I run the fries. Plus, I'm not even at work. Do you have ANY idea how dangerous it would be for me to be dividing my attention with hot grease around?

Running a fry machine during peak hours is regularly in the top 5 lists for most dangerous job.

Dalton said:

I swear to God none of you listen to me. For the LAST TIME - I do NOT work the drive thru, I run the fries. Plus, I'm not even at work. Do you have ANY idea how dangerous it would be for me to be dividing my attention with hot grease around?

Running a fry machine during peak hours is regularly in the top 5 lists for most dangerous job.

Dalton, in our defense, working the drive-thru at White Castle does sort of seem like a sweet gig.

Dalton said:
Do you have ANY idea how dangerous it would be for me to be dividing my attention with hot grease around?

Yes.

I have seen the Canadian workplace safety commercials, including the one where the dingbat chef reaches way over to lift a way heavy pot of boiling grease, dumps it on herself, and screams and screams as her skin peels off.

Good times.

Back
Top Bottom