The Temple Bar - Stop Avoiding the Inevitable...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

Oh yeah MuchMusic was better than MTV...:rockon:

Regardless of what NSW says I miss 'Hair Metal'...it was fun while it lasted...:sigh:

He misses it too...I'm not fooled...:no:

If by misses, you mean missed, as in missed the whole appeal of it, then you are correct. :)

Excluding Def Leppard.

Back from my meeting ... thanks, guys!

This concert's theme is "flora and fauna." So .... yeah. Plants and animals. A lot of it is pretty cheesy, but there are some pieces that are actually pretty funny.

I'm singing on a piece called "The Rhodora" (froo-froo song about a flower), "The Prayer of the Mouse" (mouse prays to God to please not let that cat eat him), and this god-awful thing called "Cupid and Campaspe."

I really didn't want to sing that last one, but hardly anyone volunteered to audition for it (mostly because no one knew it yet), so I was volunteered to haul my butt up and audition.

Now I have to learn it. :grumpy:

corianderstem said:
Back from my meeting ... thanks, guys!

This concert's theme is "flora and fauna." So .... yeah. Plants and animals. A lot of it is pretty cheesy, but there are some pieces that are actually pretty funny.

I'm singing on a piece called "The Rhodora" (froo-froo song about a flower), "The Prayer of the Mouse" (mouse prays to God to please not let that cat eat him), and this god-awful thing called "Cupid and Campaspe."

I really didn't want to sing that last one, but hardly anyone volunteered to audition for it (mostly because no one knew it yet), so I was volunteered to haul my butt up and audition.

Now I have to learn it. :grumpy:

Sounds like American Idol....not that I watch that show or anything...:shifty:

I'm working on a great photoshop. Too bad I dont have a good pic of philly or a pic of Dalton :angry:

Here I am.

73072037.jpg

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Sounds like American Idol....

Um .... yeah. Not so much.

But it would rule if it were, because then I could bust out with some pop tunes. :wink:

Our assistant director loves the show, so we gab about it before rehearsal.

There are 7 girls on a bus.
Each girl has 7 backpacks.
In each backpack, there are 7 big cats.
For every big cat there are 7 little cats.

Question: How many legs are there on the bus?

Whatever the number the answer is will unlock the document that was attached in the email.

:crack:

Is it a trick question, or a math word problem? Because I suck at both.

Edit: Is one of the girls Heather Mills-McCartney? If so, subtract one leg.

Back
Top Bottom