The Temple Bar - Stop Avoiding the Inevitable...UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, I'm with cori and others on this. I left last night & this thread was on page 2 or 3. I wake up & it's on page 25! Holy shit batman! No time now to read any of the other threads. Some of us have to work :grumpy:

but this was extremely entertaining!

OK, so I posted my little rant there. After that, I spent about fifteen minutes going through everything that happened yesterday, down to minute details. Nate asked me a couple of questions (the normal theme being "Jake does whatever he wants and no one ever does what I want.")

DAN: my response to your questions is this:
DAN: fuck you, nate. fuck you. here's the facts:
DAN: 1) i never said i wasnt going to have you over. guess what? I FUCKING DID HAVE YOU OVER.
DAN: 2) jake said he was hungry and was leaving at that moment.
DAN: i didnt argue with that because
DAN: A) i never thought youd have a problem going to [the restaurant]
DAN: B) if he left, and you got a call back from your dad saying you couldnt drive, then i didnt have lunch

(Note: Nate would later come over to my house, after Jake and I went our separate ways, and play MarioKart.)

DAN: so you're an idiot, a whiner, a baby, a bitch - all of that was epitomized by yesterday and your stupid, childish reaction today
DAN: i cant tell you how pissed off i am that you think jake or i did anything wrong yesterday
DAN: and how frustrating it is that your warped logic somehow points to that
NATE: Dan
NATE: me and u made plans
NATE: They got changed because you changed your mind and went along with jake's

Now, at this point, I'm sparing you my profanity laced tirade, because it does get a bit, uh, vulgar on both of our parts. Eventually I say:

DAN: im calling you
DAN: you obviously have a reading disability

I called him, and eventually said, "I can't talk to you about this anymore, you're too stupid to understand basic English." That's been it.

VintagePunk said:
I managed to get through this one, and the locked One thread in EYKIW, Lila - show some initiative, you can do it!

:wink:

21.gif

gabrielvox said:
Dude the Jake/Nate situation begs for a ZC thread ;)

Zoo Confessionals is more for legit situatiuons, though. This is high on the comedy scale, hence why I've bothered posting it. I don't actually need any advice.

Any reason behind your switch from numbers to letters to illustrate the different levels of the point you were making?

Also, if you were my friend you would get a firm slapping if you sent that to me. I hope Nate is your bitch.

Dalton said:
Also, if you were my friend you would get a firm slapping if you sent that to me. I hope Nate is your bitch.

We actually spent most of the time in the restaurant (which was me, Jake, and another one of our buddies ... call him Vito since he's Italian.) talking about Nate's crazy behavior in the past few weeks. I actually commented to them, "The irony is, Nate talks about me being Jake's Bitch, but really, based on the past few weeks, Nate's my bitch."

VintagePunk said:
I thought that boys were mostly immune to high school drama. :huh: I guess not.

I honestly have always been immune to drama except for Nate. I told him he's just like a girl, holding grudges and refusing to speak to people instead of doing the normal guy thing and fighting it out.

No spoken words said:
I like the implications of "Family" more than "Gang".

Can we make it so?

We would all need positions. We first need to choose a Don.

U2democrat said:
NSW-Have you been watching the Roger Clemens saga today?

I was telling Dalton earlier that I am avoiding it like the plague. I just am tired of negative sports stories...I turn to sports for other things, not for this.....I'll read about it later, I'm sure.....

Plus, if this: "Hey, listen, I want somebody good - and I mean very good - to plant that gun. I don't want my brother coming out of that toilet with just his dick in his hands, alright?" doesn't sound like me I don't know what does.

No spoken words said:

I was telling Dalton earlier that I am avoiding it like the plague. I just am tired of negative sports stories...I turn to sports for other things, not for this.....I'll read about it later, I'm sure.....

I was glad I was in class missing most of it. I'm also sick of the negative sports stories, especially since baseball is my favorite sport.

I'd rather them be drooling over the Obama sweep from last night :angry:

VP's List of Complaints

1) It's really cold

2) I'm literally snowed in. Can't get out of my driveway till I find someone to shovel for me. The snowbanks are thigh-high.

3) I'm sleepy. I was drifting off last night, and had forgotten that I left the volume on my computer way up, when my computer restarted, and the windows start-up music blasted. After I scraped myself off the ceiling, I couldn't get to sleep for hours.

That is all.

Back
Top Bottom