The Temple Bar ~ [Speculation] Adam Hates U2 fans - MUYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the biatch I work with might not come in today :hyper::drool:

also, will I have to leave the board if I have a simple opinion such as "I Like the new song" or "I don't like the new song" and don't go into long winded comparisons and explanations of why I would state one way or the other? this is speculation of course. I may not even listen to it :hmm:

cool.. glad to hear the biatch ain't at work...:applaud:

yes, you will have to leave.. very unforunate...:sad: I will miss you snowster..

fine today thank you but in general Im gettin happier from changing my diet and exercising. (gaining a new shape slowly but surely!) and I keep laughing at the moment cause I know Spring is due, and Im going crazy happy and looking forward to trying a new haircut completely different soon, and no Im not on drugs! :D

how are you? :D

fine today thank you but in general Im gettin happier from changing my diet and exercising. (gaining a new shape slowly but surely!) and I keep laughing at the moment cause I know Spring is due, and Im going crazy happy and looking forward to trying a new haircut completely different soon, and no Im not on drugs! :D

how are you? :D

haha sounds great madster! sounds more like u had one too many coffees tho.:lol:

I start my new job next monday! I am so 'cited!

YAY! are you very nervous? have you met any of who you will be working with yet? (you know how some people may do a 2nd interview and meet some - well maybe that works if you are told there and then!)

:hug:

no coffee! Im just always on a natural high (when feeling good), I keep smiling, even thou I have a goofy smile I just cannot help it! LOL! :wave::lol::lol:

Morning Elfa, Bunny, April

Tuesdays :applaud:

sunny :up:

where-the-fuk-is-my-fecking-mind :up::wink::up:

Winter is so boring. you gotta wrap up. you gotta look like something that a Pensioner Club just knit. you gotta have crap skin. you can't even sit in a car without bouncing it round for 5 mins til you heat up.

jaysus!

and I get a red honker!

:down::down:

it shuts people down, people wrap up, and then the Holidays can be highly depressing for hundreds. so getting past that and moving on and waiting for spring. Post-everything. shops with slow sales. people not buying at moment.

its actually quite sad to witness. I feel for places struggling. but then I think, hey why not sell everything at like a fiver! :D:D :tongue:

hehe.

kidding.

:(

:)

roll on Sunny Days! mating season starts soon!

see, thats companies for you.

I know this is a little further down the road but near me are guys who work in a car garage and they dont have treat everyone's car like they are joyriding! dumb fuks!

:down:

bet if they fuked something up they would deny it!

:( :grumpy:

Elfa, what will happen if you dont get it by November? :tongue:

YES! I cant WAIT to see that!

Im gonna buy popcorn for that date!

I cant wait to see a grumpy fuker caught on camera wearing a pair of tights over his head and some sort of sailor-prisoner style outfit burst into a store, speak, and his tights rip exposing his nose, at which point some kid in someone's arms will pinch hard and make the fuker cry some!

:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom