The Temple Bar ~ [Speculation] Adam Hates U2 fans - MUYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm native american, so I actually know a little bit of what you are going through (I say a little bit cause, really, who gives a fuck about native americans). Everytime there is something in the news dealing with an NA (even if the NA in question is from the SW of the US) I get emails asking for my opinion.

The funniest moment though was when I was in college. We had snuck into these chick's house to play a prank on them, but didn't realize that they had a dog. After we had played our prank, we found ourselves trapped in their kitchen with a big ass great dane between us and the exit. After we'd stood there for a few minutes one of my buddies looks at me and says, "Can't you make that dog go away?"

"How in the hell would I do that," I ask.

"I don't know. Can't you talk to animals or something?"

Yeah, the dumb fuck thought NAs could talk to animals.

I went to a great school.

what an awesome story...

I'm native american, so I actually know a little bit of what you are going through (I say a little bit cause, really, who gives a fuck about native americans). Everytime there is something in the news dealing with an NA (even if the NA in question is from the SW of the US) I get emails asking for my opinion.

The funniest moment though was when I was in college. We had snuck into these chick's house to play a prank on them, but didn't realize that they had a dog. After we had played our prank, we found ourselves trapped in their kitchen with a big ass great dane between us and the exit. After we'd stood there for a few minutes one of my buddies looks at me and says, "Can't you make that dog go away?"

Did you even try?

So true...:depressed:

do you peepee in your pants when you cough?

these may do.. they will give you peace and tranquility..:D

adultdiapers.jpg

awesome...

GREENFIELD, Calif. - Police have arrested a Greenfield man for allegedly arranging to sell his 14-year-old daughter into marriage in exchange for $16,000, 100 cases of beer and several cases of meat.

Police said they only learned of the deal after Marcelino de Jesus Martinez went to them to get his daughter back because payment wasn't made as promised. The man was arrested Sunday on suspicion of human trafficking.

NBC News' Dara Brown reported that the deal specifically involved 100 cases of Corona beer, 50 cases of Modelo, six bottles of wine, 50 cases of soft drinks and 50 cases of Gatorade.

The 18-year-old intended groom was arrested and charged with statutory rape. Investigators believe the girl went willingly with the man, but she's under California's legal age of consent and can't legally marry.

Police say arranged marriages involving underage girls have become a problem in this small Central Coast farming community.

awesome...

GREENFIELD, Calif. - Police have arrested a Greenfield man for allegedly arranging to sell his 14-year-old daughter into marriage in exchange for $16,000, 100 cases of beer and several cases of meat.

Police said they only learned of the deal after Marcelino de Jesus Martinez went to them to get his daughter back because payment wasn't made as promised. The man was arrested Sunday on suspicion of human trafficking.

NBC News' Dara Brown reported that the deal specifically involved 100 cases of Corona beer, 50 cases of Modelo, six bottles of wine, 50 cases of soft drinks and 50 cases of Gatorade.

The 18-year-old intended groom was arrested and charged with statutory rape. Investigators believe the girl went willingly with the man, but she's under California's legal age of consent and can't legally marry.

Police say arranged marriages involving underage girls have become a problem in this small Central Coast farming community.

I know I should laugh, but this just makes me want to kill people.

Hopefully my tale of woe will help the little one put her little ones into some perspective.

Dalton:love:

Omg, lmao!!

The guy I'm seeing/was seeing/if I had Facebook my relationship status would be "it's complicated" is native.

One of the first times we went out, we made a little "detour" into a wooded area. I heard some animal noises, and said "what's that?" He replied "um, you want me to use my native super instincts that let me commune with nature to tell you what kind of animal that is?"

Fucking dork. :cute:

Lmao, I'll try to resist. I have to get going too, gotta get to a store that closes at 6, shit. Just when this thing with Dalton was getting interesting. I was going to talk about land claims, next. :(

Holy motherfucker! I just went out without gloves and started cleaning the 6 inches of ice and snow off my car, and then my fingers got a little wet from the snow, then they started to hurt and burn, so rather than lose them, I came back in to thaw out. I'll go to another store farther away that's open later. I didn't realize it was that cold! :brr:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom