The Temple Bar - Speculate why MUYFA will be a commercial success....UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, Bar, I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow!

:wave:

BoMac is just livin' the dream.

chaz8.jpg

He's a great kid. He turns three in ... I want to say four weeks. His dad's only 22, but things have worked out, overall. He also learned how to pose for a photograph this summer, so anytime he's in one, he does an overly large smile and says, "Cheese!"

The one other little guy I know is also two years old, younger brother of some of my brother's friends who they play baseball with. I was up at the fields and saw him walking around on some wood that encased a walkway, and he suddenly stopped. He turned to me, and pointed at a nail sticking out of the wood, and said, "That needs a hammer."

my dad was only 20 when I was two, and look at the genius that is me :D

smart kid!! my cousin's little one is one and half, and is hilarious, she's really big on manners - everything is "pease dak ooh" or no dak ooh" :cute: she's also a great imitator, we have lots of fun with that :love:

well I've watched all the discs so I need to know if one was missing from the box or if there were only 3 because of the writers strike - if that's the end of the season then I need to know!! if not I need to accuse the girl who loaned it to me of making my life miserable and shit :D

No, that's not the end of the season, there should be 12 episodes.

Eta - Just checked Amazon, there should be 4 disks.

Night Bomac.

When they kick out your front door
How you gonna come?
With your hands on your head?
Or on the trigger of your gun?

Morning Bar!

How was everyone's weekend? :)

Saturday was an amazing day - my daughter scored the golden goal to win the championship at about a minute into overtime. We were so happy for her!! Here's a coupla pics:

racqchamp1.jpg

racqchamp2.jpg

racqchamp3.jpg

Yeah, proud poppa was I :) There's a video up on facebook too, if you're my fb friend ;)

Morning Bar!

How was everyone's weekend? :)

Saturday was an amazing day - my daughter scored the golden goal to win the championship at about a minute into overtime. We were so happy for her!! Here's a coupla pics:

racqchamp1.jpg

racqchamp2.jpg

racqchamp3.jpg

Yeah, proud poppa was I :) There's a video up on facebook too, if you're my fb friend ;)

:applaud: awesome!! She must be thrilled - you obviously are :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom