The Temple Bar - Speculate why MUYFA will be a commercial success....UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I read this, and my first thought was "Snow is reading fanfic??" :ohmy:

:lmao:

I saw one of those threads the other day and that it had 6 replies or something so I wanted to check exactly what people would reply to one of those with...I made it through about 3 lines of the fanfic and two replies and I wasn't sure whether my brain or my retinas would explode first. So no...not that Adam lol. Fair play to those girls though...they know what they like and they like it a lot, just not my thing :up:

Takezo Kensai :)

I was by the bar the entire time.

You must have been invisible cause I was at both of them most of the night. Lies.

:cute: 19 months old. :D

web.jpg

I read this and my first thought is "Snow should right some fanfic. Or VP. Or any of you. Write some goddamn fanfiction, you lazy sods. Fuck." Technically that's like 4 thoughts - maybe 5. Still, it's true.

I don't think I could, even as joke...nameless random guy maybe, and it would probably be geared more for literotica, but the fan fic is waaay too something not up my alley.

I don't think I could, even as joke...nameless random guy maybe, and it would probably be geared more for literotica, but the fan fic is waaay too something not up my alley.

I did once, of my friends and I getting into misadventures. Then I stopped because we all agreed that our real life misadventures were much more amusing and bizarre.

You must have been invisible cause I was at both of them most of the night. Lies.

:cute: 19 months old. :D

web.jpg

:heart::D OMG - best.pic. That is awesome!!! She seriously has the best smile ever - let me guess, the angel wings are to counterbalance her eh..."dancer" career? ;) girl's got moves, I'm telling you!!

Is this your daughter? Are you 100% sure she's yours, because, you know, she's actually cute? Who knew?

:cute::cute:

still waitin on the blood work, man. :(

See her shirt? It's a Bridgeport Sound Tigers shirt - they're the Islanders AHL team. :D And that pic is actually probably 2 months old, but she doesn't look much different now.

I totally forgot that that's his name! My second thought was someone from Gossip Girl (I've never watched that).

Btw, I saw you mention Hiro earlier. :cute: Did you see the cherry blossom scene yet? :love:

hellz yeah, bullshit I tell you. Hiro got ripped off on the whole action thing - if adam was going to end up being a bastard anyway Hiro shoulda tapped that ass.

I'm up to Hiro seeing Adam pushing his dad off the ledge...which also means I'm now in love with Peter's normal, not emo look, and the whole Claire and West storyline. That brother and sister are annoying the fuck out of me - I want to punch them for being so scattered/dense etc.

:heart::D OMG - best.pic. That is awesome!!! She seriously has the best smile ever - let me guess, the angel wings are to counterbalance her eh..."dancer" career? ;) girl's got moves, I'm telling you!!

lol, she found the wings in her closet, not sure why we have them, but she put them on and wore them all day. There's a tutu part that goes with it, she wore that too - she's moving into the realm of respectible dance now. FYI. :angry:

You have all heaped sufficient praise upon my* child. You can continue discussing your less important matters now. Thank you.

*maybe. like 78% sure. 74ish, maybe. She's real smart...so...52%? :scream:

still waitin on the blood work, man. :(

See her shirt? It's a Bridgeport Sound Tigers shirt - they're the Islanders AHL team. :D And that pic is actually probably 2 months old, but she doesn't look much different now.

I should get her a leafs shirt - she probably would end up getting put in though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom