The Temple Bar - Speculate why MUYFA will be a commercial success....UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm now potentially playing a benefit concert in a couple of months. Gonna need a couple of songs to play. I wonder what I should play.

Currently I've been learning Coldplay's The Scientist on guitar, which is one of their few good tracks, and a song that most of my school loves.

1. Final Countdown
2. House of Cards
3. Final Countdown (pfan26 Reprise)

It might be tough to play Final Countdown considering it's just me singing and playing guitar, but if you fight for it enough, I will play it.

:punchesyouinthefacerepeatedly:

An acoustic Final Countdown is awesome, man. It's never been done. Andif you can do one of those medlies where you never actually stop playing it, but flow in and out of other songs, that'd be awesome.

Reg - your list = win. What a beautiful collection of songs. :(

I played two songs at the gig I played in June: The Past Recedes and Wish You Were Here.

I played five songs at a gig I did down the shore: Ziggy Stardust, Station to Station, Watch That Man, Desire, and The First Time.

:punchesyouinthefacerepeatedly:

An acoustic Final Countdown is awesome, man. It's never been done. Andif you can do one of those medlies where you never actually stop playing it, but flow in and out of other songs, that'd be awesome.

I'd pay to see Pfan pull that off...:up:

Reg - your list = win. What a beautiful collection of songs. :(

It's my softer side on display...:cute:

lol. the funniest part was I couldn't think of an I food. I actually went to see what that candy you were talking about was, cause I don't know either, but I stubled across the Lemon Bars and was filled with rage.

did it work?

OH - are you talking about Interference or your computer? If it's on the computer, just drag it back. If it's on interference, just do what I said.

There is no video of the second performance. It was spontaneous.

The first one, as far as I know, is only viewable on Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom