The Temple Bar - Smokin' Hot and Doozerlicious!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll put a leash on Maddy, no worries. Bring sexytime back as needed

<<Laying down the law :drool:

Back to work and feeling crappy :angry:

UberBeaver said:

:(

Probably in her best interest though. I'd hate to be the cause if she went all bad - God forbid, of course.

Oh, Beav, it wouldn't be your fault, don't be so hard on yourself.

It'd be yours and Reggie's fault.

redkat said:

Finding out they found no more cancer in my mom pretty much made the week.

That's great news! :hug:

I'm having sushi today for lunch. :drool: I shouldn't really be spending the money, but whatever. I got paid yesterday, so it's somewhat justifiable.

No spoken words said:

Yeah, I'd say that'll make your week. And, I knew that already, so forgive me if it was a stupid question.

not a stupid question :)

I'm imagining the discussion btwn. maddy and lila. :lmao:

that and the beer launcher hitting someone in the face. :lol:

ThoraSEB said:

That's great news! :hug:

I'm having sushi today for lunch. :drool: I shouldn't really be spending the money, but whatever. I got paid yesterday, so it's somewhat justifiable.

thanks thora :hug:

I can't remember 10 bdays by the way. I barely remember the people in my family.

No spoken words said:

Does that mean Reg and I would have to go to each forum and "introduce" ourselves before we posted there? Like John Torturro in Big Lebowski (Top 10 Greatest Movie of All Time.)

Dude - I watched the extras with Samuel L Jackson. When Ricky Gervais says to Samuel L and the other guy, "And...she's not saying you all look the same, she's not racist, in fact, she's been trying to shag a black guy for the past few weeks." and Maggie points to the other guy and says, "That one," I almost dropped my daughter. Hysterical.

No spoken words said:

:lmao:

That's funny because it's true...:shifty:

Don't spank Maddy too hard...:no: she's just curious...but if she stayed in here too long she might end up bi-curious...:no:

:wink:

I'm usually really good about remembering birthdays, but oh well. What makes it worse is that nobody in our department remembered. :huh: A vendor of ours remembered. :reject: Oh well, we've made up for that, and she's wearing the birthday outfit. Ha ha. We'll have cake and drinks for her later this afternoon.

UberBeaver said:

Does that mean Reg and I would have to go to each forum and "introduce" ourselves before we posted there? Like John Torturro in Big Lebowski (Top 10 Greatest Movie of All Time.)

Dude - I watched the extras with Samuel L Jackson. When Ricky Gervais says to Samuel L and the other guy, "And...she's not saying you all look the same, she's not racist, in fact, she's been trying to shag a black guy for the past few weeks." and Maggie points to the other guy and says, "That one," I almost dropped my daughter. Hysterical.

I love the Big Lebowski. It's on Mikeflix. I'd place it in my top 10 comedies of all time. The first scene with Turturro kills me.

How many times did I tell you that you'd love Extras?

UberBeaver said:

They would never do that. It will be out, on time: January 1994. You'll see, Reg.

Guys, look I'm broken up about it too...I mean I figured they got started on it in late '93, you'd think that 13+ years later they'd have it ready for the March 6th date, but apparently they've just started 'mixing'.

Think about it 8 years to lay down the music, 5 years to lay down the vocals...we've got another 2 before mixing is complete...right? :scratch:

The Ballad of Jayne is one of my favorite tunes ever. I don't know why, it just is. I have to listen to it now.

I'm at the point with the GnR (and have been for about 10 years) that when it comes out, I'd be amazed if it was even average. I'll probably pick it up anyway, I mean, why not? Think of all the money I've saved by not buying new GnR albums all this time. I'm almost not even curious about it anymore, but I want to come out just so it goes away. You know?

I'm sitting here at work and am watching Spring Training baseball games. To you, this might mean little, to me, it is a source of joy, for myriad reasons. That's all.

Back
Top Bottom