The Temple Bar - Smokin' Hot and Doozerlicious!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:
Why is everyone so hungry today? :eyebrow:

I was going to introduce some "Sexytime"...but I Lila Jr. is lurking so...:shifty:

Er...I mean 'Good Morning Ms. Maddy'...:cute:

I'm fasting. Don't ask me why I decided to do it. I just woke up today and said, "I think I'll fast today."

I act on whims. :wink:

Yeah, no sexytime with children around.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'm fasting. Don't ask me why I decided to do it. I just woke up today and said, "I think I'll fast today."

I act on whims. :wink:

Yeah, no sexytime with children around.

Uh, don't fast so much you dry and *poof*...don't want that :no:

Yeah, it's hard :shifty: to have 'sexytime' with the kiddies around...unless we PM...:whistle:

Is Snow gone? If so, I'll stick around and post for a bit.

Budget hell continues today, if anyone cares. 1:30pm conf call to decide how we cut costs without losing bodies. Good times.

No spoken words said:
Is Snow gone? If so, I'll stick around and post for a bit.

Budget hell continues today, if anyone cares. 1:30pm conf call to decide how we cut costs without losing bodies. Good times.

Ugh, that sucks.

We lost bodies over here (the retireees from yesterday), with more coming - hopefully that won't happen to you guys.

I just popped a huge, juicy strawberry into my mouth Reg. :p

Yeah, LMPA, I read about your work Mom leaving, along with others. That's always a sad day.

We've been through layoffs here before, it's a fucking nightmare. My fingers are crossed.

Good luck with the fasting...please make sure you at least drink a lot of water.

Back
Top Bottom