The Temple Bar - Smokin' Hot and Doozerlicious!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

don't dream it's over was on top of my list too :up:

i dont know those prince or REM songs :uhoh:

lovers & dont dream it's over. :hmm:

Tre, seriously, do both of us a favor and check out those 2 REM songs. I beseech thee.

Snow, good lord, you make me look like a slacker.

No spoken words said:
Reg....good to see you, hope all is well. When is your kid's next game?

Oh, shit, Reg....you've got "The Reflex" in your LastFM. Men did not admit to liking Duran Duran when I was a teenager, but, now it's ok to sing "Hungry Like the Wolf" at the top of your lungs in your car. Every little thing the Reflex does......

When we was kidz, Double Duran were gay!! Now, they're part of my childhood, so it's cool to sing their songs...even if they mostly still suck.

My kid played his last basketball was tonight an he scored 8 and pulled down 8 boards...we won...again and ended up 6-1 in league play and 11-3 overall. :up:

snowbunny00774 said:

Just leaving work is a skill I'd like to have :mad:

Month end :drool: I have two more things to do and them I'm leaving!1 my first before 1am night this week :applaud:

I'm going to go nucUleer in NYC that's for damn sure.

Good for you for leaving! I can't imagine being at work until 1am. :crack: I'm too lazy to do any kind of extra work. :lol:

Goodnight, RB!

I bought a lottery ticket for the first time in forever - that Millionaire for Life one, Snow and Thora - $20 worth. I'm sitting here refreshing the OLG website like a mofo, waiting for the numbers, while mentally composing my "fuck you" list for when I'm rich. :drool:

VintagePunk said:
I bought a lottery ticket for the first time in forever - that Millionaire for Life one, Snow and Thora - $20 worth. I'm sitting here refreshing the OLG website like a mofo, waiting for the numbers, while mentally composing my "fuck you" list for when I'm rich. :drool:

:lol:

I'm in a pool for that as well! I don't know what the numbers are, but I'm sure I'll find out tomorrow. Or tonight. :wink:

ThoraSEB said:

Good for you for leaving! I can't imagine being at work until 1am. :crack: I'm too lazy to do any kind of extra work. :lol:

My team is finally getting turned around and I'm trying to build on that. Unfortunately I have to do the building part and as I like to spend as much time as possible with them when they are here, I have to do all the non face to face aspects after they leave or in the mornings. It really sucks, I've been so drained the last few days, but it will pay off over the next few months. I'm really hoping to get them where I know they can be by the summer. There's a couple of loose ends that have to be dealt with of course :angry: and our policies decree they must be dealt with over a long, drawn out ,ardous (for me) process.

Enough - entertain me :D

VintagePunk said:

am i on that list? :shifty:

VintagePunk said:

Ooooh I bought a ticket on the 14th for the early bird thing when a friend was mentioning it. I didn't even have a clue what it was. I also split on a ticket with another friend. I have $22.50 worth!!

When are the numbers coming?

ThoraSEB said:

:lol:

I'm in a pool for that as well! I don't know what the numbers are, but I'm sure I'll find out tomorrow. Or tonight. :wink:

Sarah and I split it, and my mom and sister bought some, as well. Sarah said that if we win, she's going to go buy out this upscale clothing store she likes. I asked her what about the sizes that don't fit her. She said she's buying them too, so those skinny bitches can't have them. :lol: Then I suggested taking all the clothing she wouldn't want from the entire store, and donating it to goodwill. That way the skinny bitches couldn't have it, and we'd have some really well-dressed poorer people. It's a win-win. :drool:

snowbunny00774 said:

Ooooh I bought a ticket on the 14th for the early bird thing when a friend was mentioning it. I didn't even have a clue what it was. I also split on a ticket with another friend. I have $22.50 worth!!

When are the numbers coming?

They were supposed to be drawn at 10 pm Atlantic time, but they're still not up yet. :scream:

VintagePunk said:

Sarah and I split it, and my mom and sister bought some, as well. Sarah said that if we win, she's going to go buy out this upscale clothing store she likes. I asked her what about the sizes that don't fit her. She said she's buying them too, so those skinny bitches can't have them. :lol: Then I suggested taking all the clothing she wouldn't want from the entire store, and donating it to goodwill. That way the skinny bitches couldn't have it, and we'd have some really well-dressed poorer people. It's a win-win. :drool:

:lol: I love it!

I'm with 20 other people in the pool, so if we win the big bucks, I won't really be a millionaire, but I'll still have shitloads more money than I do right now.

VintagePunk said:

I think NSW keeps leaving when I'm here :hmm: /random observation

I love the way you ladies think!! :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

They're upsetting to you? :hug:

:wink:

Nah, I've just never been really attracted to them...now don't get me wrong, not every thin woman is unattractive, just the most of 'em to me. I want a woman I don't feel like I'm going to kill if I 'squeeze' 'em a little tight...you know what I mean...:shifty:

:wave:

I like 'Don't Dream It's Over' as well TRE.
If you consider Neil Young, perhaps 'Only Love Can Break Your Heart'. It's a beautiful song. And the REM songs were cool too.

Clogged drains :madwife: Had that taken care of last week
whew.gif

snowbunny00774 said:
I'm leaving - look at me getting up from my desk and going home!!

:drool:

Please don't have started to ice rain yet :pray:

What is it like 5:00 a.m.?!?!?! Go home, eat some dinfast, sleep for 2 hours and then start all over again? :scratch:

I don't know whether to admire or weep for you Snow...:sigh:

You're killing yourself...you're killing US!!! :scream:

Back
Top Bottom