The Temple Bar - Smokin' Hot and Doozerlicious!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I normally don't get sleepy when I drink wine, but for some reason it made me tired tonight. :lol:

NSW - well, I've already put my pj's on, and look like crap, so I'm pretty much staying in tonight. :D

Reg....good to see you, hope all is well. When is your kid's next game?

Oh, shit, Reg....you've got "The Reflex" in your LastFM. Men did not admit to liking Duran Duran when I was a teenager, but, now it's ok to sing "Hungry Like the Wolf" at the top of your lungs in your car. Every little thing the Reflex does......

No spoken words said:

M'lady VP, how are you???

Wow. No one's ever called me that before. I think I just swooned. :)

I'm well, thanks. Got some of my mom's medication issues sorted out today, so that was a relief. We're supposed to have freezing rain tomorrow. I hope so. A day stuck inside just chillin' would be nice. :)

Sorry to see that work's been stressful for you lately. :(

VintagePunk said:

Wow. No one's ever called me that before. I think I just swooned. :)

I'm well, thanks. Got some of my mom's medication issues sorted out today, so that was a relief. We're supposed to have freezing rain tomorrow. I hope so. A day stuck inside just chillin' would be nice. :)

Sorry to see that work's been stressful for you lately. :(

Glad Mom's doing ok and the medication is no longer an issue. Good news! I hope you get the rain but that everyone stays inside and nobody gets injured while driving or walking.

As for me and the stress, thanks. I leave there and the stress goes away, I do not take it home with me, but, we've had a major crisis this week that's yet to be resolved, so, looking forward to solving the issue and moving on. :)

No spoken words said:

As for me and the stress, thanks. I leave there and the stress goes away, I do not take it home with me, but, we've had a major crisis this week that's yet to be resolved, so, looking forward to solving the issue and moving on. :)

Leaving it at work is a great skill to have. I'm glad you do. :)

ThoraSEB said:
NSW - the only interesting thing tonight will be watching Lost and reading. But those are both very good things, in my books.

Hi Reg!

I still watch Lost, and as you know by now, am a reading addict, so that sounds like a great night to me.

Tre, name some songs you are considering playing and maybe we can assist in whittling it down.

Hey, it's Maddy. Hi Maddy.

here's a few NSW:

don't dream it's over, some rhcp maybe ( with no mothafucking CHER :mad: ) dmb - grey st, losing my religion, hallelujah, the scientist, purple rain.....

BonosLil'Pal94 said:
i dont know, but i like your location :rockon:

where were you while we were getting highhhhh :drool:

the rockin edge said:
here's a few NSW:

don't dream it's over, some rhcp maybe ( with no mothafucking CHER :mad: ) dmb - grey st, losing my religion, hallelujah, the scientist, purple rain.....

where were you while we were getting highhhhh :drool:

I say that all of those seem like good choices, but, "Don't Dream it's Over" would be my top choice from that group. Not sure why. Just a simple, beautiful song, I guess. If you're gonna do some Prince, screw that Purple Rain crap....cut to the chase and go for "Darling Nikki". It'll be a memorable open mic, trust me. :) I'm, about as helpful as Beav right now. Stick with "don't dream it's over". :) Oh, if you ever do REM, I wonder how you feel about "Fall on Me" or "Find the River".

No spoken words said:

I say that all of those seem like good choices, but, "Don't Dream it's Over" would be my top choice from that group. Not sure why. Just a simple, beautiful song, I guess. If you're gonna do some Prince, screw that Purple Rain crap....cut to the chase and go for "Darling Nikki". It'll be a memorable open mic, trust me. :) I'm, about as helpful as Beav right now. Stick with "don't dream it's over". :) Oh, if you ever do REM, I wonder how you feel about "Fall on Me" or "Find the River".

don't dream it's over was on top of my list too :up:

i dont know those prince or REM songs :uhoh:

lovers & dont dream it's over. :hmm:

VintagePunk said:

Leaving it at work is a great skill to have. I'm glad you do. :)

Just leaving work is a skill I'd like to have :mad:

Month end :drool: I have two more things to do and them I'm leaving! My first before 1am night this week :applaud:

I'm going to go nucUleer in NYC that's for damn sure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom