The Temple Bar ~ Shuttlecock - UYMFA!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

there's no link unfortunately... I quoted from the thread that got deleted a couple of pages back, otherwise check out the Inside Broadcast thread in ZC...

Haha.. its interesting that you just c&p what I said, rather than c&p the thread. You probably had a hidden hunch that it was going to go bye bye. :wink:

Unfortunately if I left it there I'd probably get a lot of "wow that admin chick is a total bitch, did you see how she yelled at that innocent poster?" from people that dont know the whole story.

Reg is fine...:yes :

Loving 'Boots'...and excited for NLOTH...:rockon :

I'm also biding my time...Boy's Weekend is this weekend...:drool :

Sorry, my phone won't stop ringing. Good to hear! So what are you and the boys going to be doing?

OMG, a few hours until Lost!!!!!

:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

:hyper ::hyper :

I know!!!!!!!

Haha.. its interesting that you just c&p what I said, rather than c&p the thread. You probably had a hidden hunch that it was going to go bye bye. :wink:

Unfortunately if I left it there I'd probably get a lot of "wow that admin chick is a total bitch, did you see how she yelled at that innocent poster?" from people that dont know the whole story.

Sicy, you do a kick-ass (I first typoed and put lick, lmao) job around here with very little thanks from people. You're a hell of a lot more patient than I would be. Don't let the bastards grind you down. :hug:

How's the job going, Amy?

Thanks VP. :hug: I'll lick you if you really want.. :sexywink:

:combust:

You know, leading up to the single, I was spending quite a bit of time in WTAHAN looking for info, and it was cool that people were excited. Now? I can't stand to read the bitching, so I'll be staying out of there again, mostly. For fuck's sake, can't people just let fans be happy and excited? :|

:combust:

You know, leading up to the single, I was spending quite a bit of time in WTAHAN looking for info, and it was cool that people were excited. Now? I can't stand to read the bitching, so I'll be staying out of there again, mostly. For fuck's sake, can't people just let fans be happy and excited? :|

I totally agree.. and it was actually starting to ruin my excitement but then I decided fuck it, not going to let the whiners ruin this for me. Unfortunately I still have to read all the threads in that forum. :mad:

Yeah, that really sucks for you. At least the rest of us can choose to ignore it.

I totally get that some people don't like every thing they've done ever. I think that's why they appeal to so many people to begin with, because they're very diverse and have worked with a lot of different genres, so they appeal to a wide range of people who are not necessarily going to like everything. What I don't get is the way some people hear something they don't like and they're all "OMG, this song is complete shit, and it's the worst song eva!!!1111!!" Why can't they understand that while it may not appeal to them, a lot of other people do like it, and just because it's not their taste doesn't make it bad.

I guess that kind of realization comes with maturity though, which a lot of them are obviously lacking.

/rant

Lila;

COOKIE.gif

hi hi hi hi hi hi, lord there aint nothin shittier than braving icy cold wind with a coat so heavy you feel like the world really IS on your shoulders!

good heavens!

like that here! wish I didnt bother a while ago, esp when your earplug keeps falling out of your ears!

:grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom