The Temple Bar ~ Shuttlecock - UYMFA!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Get on it. :sexywink:

I cringe at the thought of all the women who will be wearing "sexy" boots to the shows this tour. My eyes will be rolling right out of my head.

Seriously.. my eyes will be rolling out right next to yours.

:lol: Me either. No way in hell I'm wearing heels or anything crazy. I'll be wearing my most comfy pair of shoes.

Same. Honestly if they do a GA thing I dont know if I'm going to do it. I'm getting too old for that crap. :sad:

PopMart was awesome :drool:

It sold out the first night in TO and I think it almost did for the second night as well :hmm:

I need one of those geeks from Peeling Off Those Dollar Bills...

:lmao:...it's true...time does heal old wounds...:hug:

I remember going to Popmart in Oakland...97 (I'm sure Sicy was there)...the first night...PACKED...the second night, it was me, my brother and 18 other people...:sad:

I totally agree.. and it was actually starting to ruin my excitement but then I decided fuck it, not going to let the whiners ruin this for me. Unfortunately I still have to read all the threads in that forum. :mad:

:applaud:

Crank GYOB and airdrum during the "Let me in the sound..." section - that'll make you feel better :D

...not that I would know or anything :shifty: *goes to look for those 7mm double pointed needles that make great drumsticks*

Oh here we go :rolleyes:

No boots, fellas, but lots of bellydance hip scarves, as per usual :sexywink:

I want your judgement on my hip circles and coach me in shimmying the next time you're in TO :wink: (It's not like I'm going to give Jessica competition any time in the next decade, but it'd be nice to have a couple moves in case they bust out MW during the tour :lol:)

I totally agree.. and it was actually starting to ruin my excitement but then I decided fuck it, not going to let the whiners ruin this for me. Unfortunately I still have to read all the threads in that forum. :mad:

:combust:

You know, leading up to the single, I was spending quite a bit of time in WTAHAN looking for info, and it was cool that people were excited. Now? I can't stand to read the bitching, so I'll be staying out of there again, mostly. For fuck's sake, can't people just let fans be happy and excited? :|

:slant:

:tsk:

How soon after did it start?

Adam and I were making bets......

I want your judgement on my hip circles and coach me in shimmying the next time you're in TO :wink: (It's not like I'm going to give Jessica competition any time in the next decade, but it'd be nice to have a couple moves in case they bust out MW during the tour :lol:)
k :) How's it coming along?

I keep wanting to sign up for lessons, they have them at uni, but I never get a chance to...
I think it would be fun
Do iiiiiiit :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom