The Temple Bar - SF Here We Come...UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reggie Thee Dog

Blue Crack Addict
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

templebar.jpg

I'm in a good mood cos I got a 5 on my AP world exam. but I doubt anyone in real life gives a shit about a meaningless test so I came on blue crack for some social interaction with people I'll probably never meet. academic validation :drool:

:wink:

whats up with you? :shifty:

:sad:
well I don't give a shit about your work, your kids, or your life.
somehow I feel you've still cut me deeper...:sad:

VP...that depends on what time zone you're in. but I'm going to say yes. would you like some brownies?

VertigoGal said:
:sad:
well I don't give a shit about your work, your kids, or your life.
somehow I feel you've still cut me deeper...:sad:

VP...that depends on what time zone you're in. but I'm going to say yes. would you like some brownies?

Oh, I was just teasin' you...:hug: I'm glad to see you on here again...it's been so long...:yes:

redkat said:

are you implying one hand is busy

:ohmy:

I miss classes so much! :sad: Sarah is now looking over her options so she can register online on Monday, and I'm so envious. :sigh:

If someone would write up my thesis I'd gladly take a semester's worth of classes for them.

that's so sweet that you corrupted your wife :cute:

This class is research and writing. lots of writing but I wouldn't trade it for writing a thesis VP :no:

Back
Top Bottom