The Temple Bar - SF Here We Come...UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm so sick of hearing about Barry Bonds,

But I was discussing my sister today whether or not she would throw back a Barry Bonds home run if she caught one...She definitely said she would throw it back...but I don't know if I could do it....

See, I want to say I'd throw it back, I mean, right now I'd definitely throw it back, but int he heat of the moment, if I actually HAD the ball, I just don't know if I could bring myself to throw potential thousands away

Yeah that pretty much hit the nail on the head...:lol:

I know in my heart I'd throw it back...but it wouldn't be without a small pang of regret....

Night Reg

I saw them recently on a VH1 Legends of Rock show, and I've been on a Genesis kick since then. Reg sent me some stuff, because I only have it on album. : oldskool:

I really need to plug my turntable in, but it's a nightmare of cords and wires back there. :yikes:

The album art on Duke. :drool: :drool:

Btw, I won't be able to make it to SF. There's no way I can take a day off to go get a Canadian visa. Unfortunately I can't just coast across the border, passport in hand like US citizens. :|

OMG I want a record player to play my few records in!!! Where can I get one without paying 60 to 80 bucks on the net! :scream:

I got mine for Sarah and I for Christmas a few years ago. It was hard to find. :huh: Do you guys have Radio Shack down there, or is that a Canadian thing? :hmm: I think I paid close to $100 for it.

Oh yeah, we have Radio Shack all over the place! Well... I saw one at, of all places, JC Penny once and it was a 100 bucks. And I was like fuck it, I can find one for cheaper. But everything I've seen on ebay or elsewhere on the net seems to be between 60 to 80 to 100 if you want new condition. With used players, you can never tell how they're gonna be. :slant:

Back
Top Bottom