The Temple Bar - SF Here We Come...UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lynnok said:
Hey Regg...you may have the bat speed but what about a squeeze play?

Am I rambling? if so tell me goodnite

Oh I swing a large bat, but I can still pull the inside pitch coming in at 95mph...:yes:

OK, damnit...that's it I have to go...:sigh:

But all this baseball talk is getting me hot and bothered...so maybe I'll stay...:hmm:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Oh I swing a large bat, but I can still pull the inside pitch coming in at 95mph...:yes:

OK, damnit...that's it I have to go...:sigh:

But all this baseball talk is getting me hot and bothered...so maybe I'll stay...:hmm:

Baseball talk always does that to me too.

lynnok said:
Hey Regg...you may have the bat speed but what about a squeeze play?

Am I rambling? if so tell me goodnite

Oops I misread that...oh the squeeze play is a fine art form...not many can handle that play. It's a matter of timing and execution...I square around as soon as you make the move towards home...if we get it right...B-L-I-S-S...I get on, and you score...:drool:

Bye...for reals...I swear...maybe...

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Oops I misread that...oh the squeeze play is a fine art form...not many can handle that play. It's a matter of timing and execution...I square around as soon as you make the move towards home...if we get it right...B-L-I-S-S...I get on, and you score...:drool:

Bye...for reals...I swear...maybe...

I'm more of a fan of the safety squeeze than the suicide squeeze. Contact is much better and there's a better chance of scoring

Ah but for real excitement go with the suicide...the safety squeeze, yes the odds are in your favor, but it's never as satisfying as the suicide...:drool: Sometimes you score standing up, sometimes you've gotta slide, and a rundown is a possibility too...:drool:

OK, cold shower...gotta go...G'night lynn...Kaf...snow and whoever else is still here...:wave:

Back
Top Bottom