The Temple Bar - SF Here We Come...UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eh, if I have 12 days, maybe I can get to it and do it right...maybe Carlos can take a shot at it. Has he left for Cancun? He'd be perfect for the job.

No spoken words said:

"The people" = about 2 folks in this case.

In this case, that's a majority :happy:

Carlos will be on vacation soon too. Who will be left. All the men will be out of town, although a couple still have access. Apparently (Re: NSW)

Lila64 said:

In this case, that's a majority :happy:

Carlos will be on vacation soon too. Who will be left. All the men will be out of town, although a couple still have access. Apparently (Re: NSW)

Well, Carlos is still around, he'd do a great job, I'm sure. Maybe Reg can take a crack at it, if Carlos or Bri won't do it.

No spoken words said:
Before he returns, I'll take a shot at it.

Only because YOU asked. Seriously.

You're awesome. :hug:

But please, either tell us quickly or take a screen shot, cause there will be some Scottish fanatic on within seconds to change it.

I adore you. :cute:

Ha, don't I wish I were adored.

When the deed is done, I'll post it immediately and take a screen shot as well.

I sort of read it quickly....the deal is I go in there and revise the history of Scotland to reflect Beav's reclaiming of his throne???

VintagePunk said:
Otherwise, how's your trip going? Sounds like you're not in a great mood...?

Oh!! News. PM.

Trip is great, both personally and professionally, thanks for asking. This will be my last time out here for many months, so, I'm seeing as many friends as possible. Tomorrow = breakfast with one group, dinner with my ex-boss who is a close friend and as close to a professional mentor as I've ever had, then dinner with another friend who is very dear to me, she and I have a lot of history between us.

So, my mood is fine, am glad to be here, but sad knowing this will really be it for a long time, as I do miss my friends.

No spoken words said:

Trip is great, both personally and professionally, thanks for asking. This will be my last time out here for many months, so, I'm seeing as many friends as possible. Tomorrow = breakfast with one group, dinner with my ex-boss who is a close friend and as close to a professional mentor as I've ever had, then dinner with another friend who is very dear to me, she and I have a lot of history between us.

So, my mood is fine, am glad to be here, but sad knowing this will really be it for a long time, as I do miss my friends.

So, in other words, things are well, it was just my lame-ass request? :|

Things are very well, with a dash of bitter-sweetness tossed in, but that's to be expected. There was nothing wrong with your request, at all, just was too tired to do it just now, have slept little since the travel debacle on the night I arrived here...I'm not mad at anyone, least of all you.

Back
Top Bottom