The Temple Bar - SF Here We Come...UYFA!!! - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-13-2007, 07:03 PM   #31
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog
I like dessert...

What songs do you have so far Lila...
I'll have to PM you
__________________

__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 07-13-2007, 07:04 PM   #32
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64


I'll have to PM you
Please do...

And Kat, my poor wife puts up with so much of my innuendo...it's very heartwarming...
__________________

__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 07-13-2007, 07:11 PM   #33
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 01:23 PM
Reg has once again reclaimed his spot as my favourite married boyfriend.

Thanks.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 07-13-2007, 07:14 PM   #34
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 11:23 AM
PM sent
__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 07-13-2007, 07:15 PM   #35
Blue Crack Addict
 
redkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: racing to the waterside
Posts: 19,620
Local Time: 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog


Please do...

And Kat, my poor wife puts up with so much of my innuendo...it's very heartwarming...
she's a lucky lady

it's a lost art reg
__________________
redkat is offline  
Old 07-13-2007, 07:17 PM   #36
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 01:23 PM
I wonder if Beav has launched his Scottish revolution yet.

I was thinking earlier today that it would kick all sorts of ass if someone went in and revised wikipedia's Scotland article to reflect the new change in leadership.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 07-13-2007, 07:18 PM   #37
Blue Crack Addict
 
redkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: racing to the waterside
Posts: 19,620
Local Time: 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk
I wonder if Beav has launched his Scottish revolution yet.

I was thinking earlier today that it would kick all sorts of ass if someone went in and revised wikipedia's Scotland article to reflect the new change in leadership.
that's brilliant!

I haven't bothered to check the news over there to see how it's going. He's probably still pretty jet lagged at this point though.
__________________
redkat is offline  
Old 07-13-2007, 07:20 PM   #38
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by redkat


she's a lucky lady

it's a lost art reg
Yes, it is a lost art. I love telling my kids we have sex, without say "Mom and I have sex"...she gets so mad, but they have no clue what I'm saying.

In about 10 years (or less) they'll figure it out and be totally disgusted...like "that's what you meant when you said you were making a deposit"...
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 07-13-2007, 07:21 PM   #39
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by redkat


that's brilliant!

I haven't bothered to check the news over there to see how it's going. He's probably still pretty jet lagged at this point though.

The problem is, he's the only one talented enough to write it.

Unless there were another (sober) taker willing to try?


and if so, say so promptly, so I can see before it's edited or locked.


NSW could do it. With a few GFY's thrown in for good measure, I would imagine.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 07-13-2007, 07:23 PM   #40
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog


Yes, it is a lost art. I love telling my kids we have sex, without say "Mom and I have sex"...she gets so mad, but they have no clue what I'm saying.

In about 10 years (or less) they'll figure it out and be totally disgusted...like "that's what you meant when you said you were making a deposit"...

Sweetie, be careful, you'll be paying their therapy bills for decades.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 07-13-2007, 07:24 PM   #41
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 11:23 AM
Yeah, I nominate NSW for the Wiki entry All in favor say I
__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 07-13-2007, 07:26 PM   #42
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 01:23 PM
I. But where is he when you need him?


Oh, he's all in LA. Conducting business.


Note to self - slow down, you'll be passed out by 9.
__________________
VintagePunk is offline  
Old 07-13-2007, 07:27 PM   #43
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk



Sweetie, be careful, you'll be paying their therapy bills for decades.
Oh they're already in therapy dear...
__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
Old 07-13-2007, 07:30 PM   #44
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Lila64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: ♥Set List Lane♥
Posts: 52,710
Local Time: 11:23 AM
And it's hot in L.A. today. HOT!

Reg, no response to my PM. I am cry

picking a Kinks song. Like trying to pick 1 U2, Beatles, Costello,... not easy
__________________
Lila64 is offline  
Old 07-13-2007, 07:39 PM   #45
Blue Crack Addict
 
Reggie Thee Dog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be...
Posts: 17,934
Local Time: 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64
And it's hot in L.A. today. HOT!

Reg, no response to my PM. I am cry

picking a Kinks song. Like trying to pick 1 U2, Beatles, Costello,... not easy
Whoa...check now...I had to do some research honey...
__________________

__________________
Reggie Thee Dog is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com