The Temple Bar - SF Here We Come...UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy SF. Webcam is in place, right? (Just looking out the boys you know) :whistle:

How come I don't have anyone's number? :sigh:

I think we'll be out shopping this weekend. Maddy got a gazillion gift cards to various stores. And some cash. For once I don't have to use my own money :happy:

So I got my hair done tonight. I really love the colour, but I'm not so sure about what I think of the style. :hmm: I know it looks good, but I can't decide. Maybe tomorrow I'll like it better. I'm so indecisive tonight. :lol:

Hi VP!

I know the feeling, my entire life has been one bad picture. ;)

I think I'm off to read for a bit, then to bed. Night. :wave:

Oh, before I go, if Snow or April should pop on, I PMed Snow. If you could take a sec out of your drunken fun to reply, that'd be great. K, thx. :jealous: :love:

Last edited:
ThoraSEB said:
So I got my hair done tonight. I really love the colour, but I'm not so sure about what I think of the style. :hmm: I know it looks good, but I can't decide. Maybe tomorrow I'll like it better. I'm so indecisive tonight. :lol:

Hi VP!

colour i wanna see? :hyper:

there is no more cookie dough in my ice cream. I'm going to sleep :wave:

INBedPillowFightHL.gif

feathers.gif

:yawn:

Just bumping this thread back up to the top. I was so confused - I thought you guys had been really talkative today, but it wasn't. :tsk:

Thankfully I got to spend most of today out at meetings outside of the office, so I don't actually have to do any "work" today!

Hooray! :dancing:

Oh yeah - I'm going on vacation starting tomorrow, so I might as well say see ya now, since I'll be getting Harry Potter tonight, and will be avoiding the internet like the plague so I don't get spoiled. Plus, where I'm going has crappy TV and internet access anyways, which is a great thing.

Hope those at Slutfest have a wonderful drunken time, and I'll see you all around the 30th!

:wave:

:shifty:

Checking in from Snow's lap (top, that is :sexywink: ) - just had a great bbq outisde (ok is it july or october? :angry: ) and after Snow's finished in the shower we're heading out. :up:

Such a great time so far! Snow is an awesome hostess :love: :yes: We can't wait for the other GWA to arrive! ;)

Btw, my trunk will be FULL of assorted booze by the time I cross back into the US SUnday. :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:shifty:

Checking in from Snow's lap (top, that is :sexywink: ) - just had a great bbq outisde (ok is it july or october? :angry: ) and after Snow's finished in the shower we're heading out. :up:

Such a great time so far! Snow is an awesome hostess We can't wait for the other GWA to arrive! ;)

Btw, my trunk will be FULL of assorted booze by the time I cross back into the US SUnday.

Hey!! :hyper:

Tell Snow she could answer her PMs. :angry:

Have fun tonight, see you tomorrow! :kiss:

About to head out to do the Harry Potter thing. Honestly, I bet you're glad I'm not dragging you two to a bookstore tonight. :wink:

ETA - or, you could answer it, I just forwarded it to you. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom