The Temple Bar - SF Here We Come...UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh Reg, I couldn't stay mad at you :kiss:

It's hot here. I dripping in sweat :|
Need to shower
And Maddy needs to download songs for her party. She's assembling her list. She best be paying for them, unless anyone is volunteering :shifty:

It's only 1:14, and basically just Carell & a phone booth

bono_212 said:
I've got a couple maroon 5 songs, anything specific?

thanks - Probably 'Makes Me Wonder', but I think she needs a censored or radio version because it includes the 'f' word, so she says

Haven't seen the rest of her list yet :ohmy:

Hi & bye flybabe - off to take a shower!

anybody home :shifty:

Maddy needs music, that's my story & I'm sticking to it.

I had this coupon for 50 free downloads on emusic, with a 14 day free trial period. Can't find one thing on there, at least not from Maddy's list :sigh:

Fah - I found it at Von's. Don't know if you have Von's up there, but I thought they were affiliated. I can't keep track of the markets! I'm only in them maybe twice a year (that's hubby's job). If you have Albertson's you might want to check there as well. :shrug:

:yawn:

i need a raincoat. that is my mission. I don't remember the last time I saw one in stores. Seems like a monumental task I know. a hefty bag would do it

why am i awake

gnight

Well, at least you won't have to experience the normal temps for this time of year - that's a good thing :wink: Though 69F ( :giggle: ) is rather cold for July...

Back
Top Bottom