The Temple Bar - SF Here We Come...UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reg, if you're in such a giving mood :shifty: other stuff that I'd like would be any other Queen albums, I have very little of them on cd, just Sheer Heart Attack, and a couple of greatest hits collections. Anything other than that, I'd be grateful for. Same scenario with Elton John, I've got several greatest hits, but no other albums. :up:

What blows my mind about Queen, listening to this album, they had pretty much the best rock vocalist ever, and yet there are two songs sung by other band members. Freddie was so incredible, and not a diva at all. :drool:

Zootlesque said:
I have what I consider Elton John's greatest song on my desert island playlist. :dancing:

So much of his catalogue is amazing. He's had an incredible career. :drool: My two desert island picks for him would be Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, or Someone Saved My Life Tonight.

apologies to anyone who recieved atext earlier.

drunk aunts + news THEY think is interesting + not THEIR cell phone = :tsk:

that's all, adios

I'm a big fan of Elton John's 90s output. :drool:

snowbunny00774 said:
apologies to anyone who recieved atext earlier.

drunk aunts + news THEY think is interesting + not THEIR cell phone = :tsk:

that's all, adios

:lmao: That's great!

VintagePunk said:
Reg, if you're in such a giving mood :shifty: other stuff that I'd like would be any other Queen albums, I have very little of them on cd, just Sheer Heart Attack, and a couple of greatest hits collections. Anything other than that, I'd be grateful for. Same scenario with Elton John, I've got several greatest hits, but no other albums. :up:

What blows my mind about Queen, listening to this album, they had pretty much the best rock vocalist ever, and yet there are two songs sung by other band members. Freddie was so incredible, and not a diva at all. :drool:

All I have is mucho Greatest Hits albums from Queen...1974-1991...is there anything you absolutely want and need?

Snow and drunk texts...:drool:

Zootlesque said:
I'm a big fan of Elton John's 90s output. :drool:

I am too! (except for the disney crap, ick)...I think that era of his is highly underrated. 80's is good, too.

But if you like 90's, you really should take a listen to earlier stuff, I think you'd like it. :up:

VintagePunk said:
I am too! (except for the disney crap, ick)...I think that era of his is highly underrated. 80's is good, too.

But if you like 90's, you really should take a listen to earlier stuff, I think you'd like it. :up:

Oh yeah... I know all his big hits from all-time. Just don't have any album of his.

Zootlesque said:

Oh yeah... I know all his big hits from all-time. Just don't have any album of his.

Like I said earlier (I think I said :huh: ), I have pretty much all of his hits, if there's anything I can send you, just let me know. :up:

Also, you posted a thread re: 50's music in B&C a while back, which I replied to, extolling the virtues of Buddy Holly. You never replied, and the thread sunk. He's amazing. :drool: I have a few of his songs on my computer, if you're interested. More on album, though.

VintagePunk said:
Also, you posted a thread re: 50's music in B&C a while back, which I replied to, extolling the virtues of Buddy Holly. You never replied, and the thread sunk.

Oh yeah... I saw your post but kinda lost interest after that. :reject: What I'd like to get is like a 50s rock n roll songs CD or something. And I saw a perfect one on amazon the other day.

wow didn't mean to start a prog rock debate :lol:

I just went swimming. God that was fun.

All I have of Peter Gabriel is his hits cd and US, I wish I had more o fhim, and all I have of Tom Petty ATHB is their greatest hits cd...I really wish I had more of them :sigh:

bono_212 said:
wow didn't mean to start a prog rock debate :lol:

I just went swimming. God that was fun.

All I have of Peter Gabriel is his hits cd and US, I wish I had more o fhim, and all I have of Tom Petty ATHB is their greatest hits cd...I really wish I had more of them :sigh:

I have Damn The Torpedoes on album, but that's all. That album got a LOT of play, back in the day. :up:

I've got a Peter Gabriel cd, I'll check which one. :hmm:

I LOVE PG and Tom Petty...it's really a shame I don't have more albums than I do...I am pathetic lol

VintagePunk said:

I've got a Peter Gabriel cd, I'll check which one. :hmm:

I've got Secret World Live, and Shaking the Tree. :up: Let me know if you need either.

I've barely listened to either. :huh: It's just that In Your Eyes is one of my favourite songs ever, and I wanted both versions, live and studio.

ETA, I guess In Your Eyes isn't on Shaking The Tree...which would explain why I got SWL.

Last edited:
I own the secret world DVD, but I don't have the album :hmm:

Shaking the tree is greatest hits, and the only song of it I don't have IS Shaking the Tree :lol:

I don't know if I've got anything you might want, but if you name off some bands, I might be able to help you, but I would like Secret world if you could help me out

bono_212 said:
I own the secret world DVD, but I don't have the album :hmm:

Shaking the tree is greatest hits, and the only song of it I don't have IS Shaking the Tree :lol:

I don't know if I've got anything you might want, but if you name off some bands, I might be able to help you, but I would like Secret world if you could help me out

Sure, just let me upload, and then ysi. :)

RedrocksU2 said:
"Acoutic " Everlong?

I have that version too. :drool:

Since we're all about sharing tonight, there's a song I've always wanted, and I sort of suspect that Reg might be my best bet. :hmm:

There's a version of Evanesence's Call Me When You're Sober (shut up, I like it! :reject: ) floating around where it's Amy Lee singing with a string section playing the song :drool: I thin there may also be a version where it's only her and a piano. I'd love to have either of those. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom