The Temple Bar - SF Here We Come...UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I need to list/catalogue all my albums, and try to get them on mp3. :hmm:

I was refreshing my wmp list today, and I have nearly 7,000 songs. But probably 1/3rd of it is Sarah's, stuff I never listen to.

I've just started uploading some of my greatest hits cds.

When we had our garage sale last weekend, this guy came up to me and asked if I was selling any albums or cds. I gasped in mock horror and told him that selling those would be like selling my children. :tsk: Then we got into this huge music conversation...

VintagePunk said:
When we had our garage sale last weekend, this guy came up to me and asked if I was selling any albums or cds. I gasped in mock horror and told him that selling those would be like selling my children. :tsk: Then we got into this huge music conversation...

And now you're dating...:eyebrow:

:wink:

VintagePunk said:

hahaha. Honestly, I can't even remember what he was like. :huh: :lol:

Did he look like this...
bugeyed.jpg

If so go for it...he's a looker...:yes:

I've never heard this song before, Biding My Time. :drool: Just looked it up:

Biding My Time" is a composition by Pink Floyd bassist and main songwriter Roger Waters. Prior to the Relics compilation album, "Biding My Time" was an unreleased recording, heard only by fans who attended concerts where the band performed their early concept piece, The Man and the Journey, where the song appears as "Afternoon". During the guitar solo at the end of the song a trombone can be heard which is in fact being played by keyboardist Rick Wright. He also played it on "Jugband Blues".

Zootlesque said:
Relics :love:

Arnold Layne
See Emily Play
Remember A Day
Julia Dream
Cirrus Minor

:drool:

Yeah, I know some of it from their original albums, but Biding My Time I'd never heard before. You should try to find it. :drool: :up:

Tre should be here to share in the Pink Floydy-goodness. :(

See Emily Play is one of my faves. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom