The Temple Bar: Setting Fire To The Third Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:

maybe not to the extent we are, but it's there to some degree, lurking. it's lurking there dammit reg.:mad:

Fuck I know it...I know it Tre. However some of us are better at supressing it, or blowing it off all together. I prefer to say stuff to people in the form of a joke...it always works for me...if you get enough people laughing at your target the target is alway put off and doesn't know how to react. Then they just slink off....:giggle:

the rockin edge said:

and you see incompetence everywhere right? want to tell people to shove it? get a fucking grip???

see guys, we're on the right track here.:dancing:

Yup. Like if you're in the store and the register person is clearly a moron, so you say something sarcastic knowing it's going over their head = Asshole.

No spoken words said:

It's on Pico, nearest cross street is Avenue of the Stars.

I'm lost, it's been a while since I spent much time driving around LA/Hollywood. I know ave. of the stars

Ever heard the song Pico and Sepulveda, local ska band from the 90's... I think it was Skank and Pickle. It'll be stuck in my head the rest of the day. :crack:

Hey - anyone know if this was posted on the forum anywhere?

I was surfing L.A.'s KROQ 106.7, and on Kevin & Bean's show there is a link for 'Breakfast With U2'. I believe it's from ATYCLB. It's about an hour of audio, and they play Elevation and talk about Guinness. That's as far as I've gotten so far. This is the link. Should I post it anywhere else?

http://www.kroq.com/
Go to Kevin & Bean
Go to Breakfast On Demand

Last edited:
Unfortunately it's not great news.

Today it feels like I'm totally utterly bored of music. Maybe it's just my CDs but I'm not sure. I drove back home from work today for the first time ever in total silence. :|

Lila - no clue if it's been posted elsewhere, but go for it!

Zoots - I totally understand. Lately I've been feeling very meh about music as well. :| I think I need to find something new to listen to.

Wow, I'm not alone with this thought! :ohmy: :hug:

I mean, don't get me wrong. I did enjoy Neon Bible and even bought it. But off late, the last few days I'm feeling saturated or something. Maybe I should pick up one of the many books I haven't even finished halfway. :wink:

Zootlesque said:
Wow, I'm not alone with this thought! :ohmy: :hug:

I mean, don't get me wrong. I did enjoy Neon Bible and even bought it. But off late, the last few days I'm feeling saturated or something. Maybe I should pick up one of the many books I haven't even finished halfway. :wink:

Nope - you're definitely not alone. I removed my last.fm thingy from my sig because I was listening to stuff on my computer maybe once a week.

I've been reading a lot more lately as well. I've always loved reading, and do a lot of it anyways, but in the last couple of weeks I've been doing so much more of it. It's great! :up:

Back
Top Bottom