The Temple Bar: Setting Fire To The Third Bar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Insider info :drool:

Poor Pokey, I'm all interested now...when I get a chance I may just need to PM him a storm....

Well, I may not be script writing, but I def concur. Getting started is always the hardest part.
You know what's sad...you'll prob finish your script before I finish my paper.

And my paper is due tomorrow.

:happy:

How long have you been writing for?

~BrightestStar~ said:

How long have you been writing for?

It's a looooooooong story, but I'll keep it short: about 4 years.

My series (apart from the U2 stuff I do) is about these two jackasses I once knew. They were dumb, crude, and just annoying people that I regularly hung out with for a while. Now I have a lot of material to use, but instead of writing really harsh things, I've used it as a vehicle to write about what goes on in the psyche of young people. I aim to make truly great work that is viewable by children, something that rarely happens these days. Imagine a cleaned-up version of the Simpsons with more political/pop culture-based stuff.

Best of luck on your paper. :happy:

Your little u2 cartoons and stuff that I've come across are hilarious. :up:

And that sounds like it has a lot going for it. And I must say I'm quite impressed by your approach - taking the high road, if you will..

I look foreward to seeing it on tv and being able to claim how I've talked with the really cool creator f it. :wink:

There were Pearl Jam covers uploaded? I asked earlier and got nothing (and I disappeared, but still). Thanks TRE. Thanks a lot. :madspit:

I posted in this thread and told him which 2 I had.
I guess there's no love for me. :(

Damn kids. Slow on the uptake I guess :tsk:

UberBeaver said:
Are you an asshole?

http://www.time.com/time/2007/arse_quiz/index.html

You sound like a borderline certified asshole, perhaps the time has come to start changing your behavior before it gets worse.

:lol:

You don't sound like a certified asshole, unless you are fooling yourself.

I'm curious to see what rating nsw would get. :hmm:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

You don't sound like a certified asshole, unless you are fooling yourself.

I got the same result, but only cause all the responses to check off were real asswipe moves.

I'll be the first to admit I'm an asshole, but I (almost always) keep it to myself. I certainly don't publicly embarrass or take blatant advantage of other people when I don't like them, but some of the shit I can call other people in my head I could be thrown in jail in other countries for. :evil:

You gotta reeeeeally fuck with me to get me riled up enough to do something seriously mean back to you. But if someone does, I make sure karma is an asshole :wink:

Back
Top Bottom